fourteen

Y/N
Friday night, Jack marched into the room irritated. He growled at me with hatred in his eyes. I began to walk gradually up to Jack.

"Baby are you okay ?" I stuttered

Jacks hand raises slowly and tries to slap me. Jack snickers evilly while attempting this. His fist quickly goes down to my stomach, I screeched in pain.

"So you were talking to Mark about leaving me, huh?" Jack said.

I shook my head with tears in my eyes. I would never leave Jack.

"Don't lie you whore, Mark told me" he ceased and took a look at me on the ground.

"Nobody loves you and I'll never either" he yelled to me.

Jack snatched the roots of my hair, running upstairs tossing me against the bed

"J-Jack, I promise you I never said any of that. Why would I leave you. I love you. Why don't you believe me " I said stand up, clutching my stomach and one eye semi-close.

He grabbed my throat, pushed me down again and let my throat go.

"You never loved me, you loved my money, the fame and my channel!" he shrieked.

"Jack I've been hated on since the post of me in hospital. I love you so much that's why I've stayed with you. I adore you jack and the funniest thing is that I didn't know who you were when we met"

I stood up again 

"I couldn't care less about your 'money' or your 'fame', I fell in love with you not 'jacksepticeye' and that's the god honest truth"

"I never said I was jack or jacksepticeye baby" he chuckled

He grabbed me by the neck and tossed me against the wall. He began to throw me towards the edge of the room until.

Jack was shaking me, yelling my name. My eyes forcefully opened, my face wet from the tears and sweat I beaded. Jack took me into his arms and hugged me tight.

My body was shacking terribly. Jack kissed my forehead, rubbing my back.

I began to feel better at the same time. It was a dream that I felt torment in.

I took a look at my arms, no bruises, wounds or a little scratch. Nothing was on me. I lay back in bed, snuggling with Jack.

Jack
I woke up to Y/N shouting and moving around the bed.

"Baby girl wake up, you're having a bad dream!" my hand on her shoulder-blade shaking her. She wasn't getting up be that as it may, her shouting ceased. Y/N's body shaking as she mumbled the word

'No. Jack Please. I love you. Why don't you believe me? I don't care- money or fame. I fell in love with you'

At that point Y/N began to take hold of her to her stomach. I shook Y/N so much, yelling her name.

Fifteen minutes into this and I couldn't help. I wiped my tears and started to shake her again. Her eyes opened, they were pieced red.