Chapter 4

Carlos laid on his bed, his brown eyes was red from the lack of sleep. He turned and saw Jay was sound asleep and Carlos stood up and petted Dude. He looked back at Jay, then slipped his shoes on and walked out of the room.

He knew he should've stayed in the room and waited for morning, but he couldn't stay in the room anymore. So he basically sat out next outside of the room and pulled his knees to his chest, and laid his head on his knees and closed his eyes, and fell asleep. He fell on his side later on.

Jay frowned and opened his eyes as he saw Dude was jumping on him. Jay groaned and pushed off Dude, and heard barking. Jay sat up and turned over towards Carlos' bed and he widened his eyes as he saw his bed empty.

Jay jumped out of the bed and saw his shoes was missing, Jay ran out the room and saw Carlos was asleep on the floor. Jay chuckled and picked up Carlos, who clung on to him, and Jay walked back in their room and sat Carlos on his bed and Jay turned to go back to his bed but Carlos grabbed Jay's wrist.

"J-jay?" He heard Carlos asked, Jay looked over and saw Carlos brown eyes full of tears and pain. Jay smiled and leaned down next to Carlos and Carlos grabbed his nose.

"Yes Carlos?" Jay asked as he grabbed Carlos' hand and brought it down to the bed.

"The nightmares are c-coming back, w-will you s-sleep with m-me?" Carlos asked as Jay widened his eyes but saw Carlos bottom lip poking out and Jay sighed as he nodded. Carlos slide over and Jay climbed in the bed and Carlos grabbed onto Jay's chest. Jay breath hitched and Carlos laid his head on Jay's chest.

"Thanks Jay." Carlos said as Jay smiled and wrapped an arm around Carlos and looked up at the ceiling.

"Goodnight Carlos." Jay said as he snores coming from Carlos, and Jay closed his eyes and fell asleep.

---

"Where are they?" Mal asked as she looked around the school yard and Evie shrugged and looked around also.

"Maybe they slept in?" Evie suggested as Mal nodded.

"Let's go check E." Mal said as Evie nodded and then the two walked off towards the boys dorm.

Mal opened the door, and both of their eyes went straight to the boys cuddling in bed. Evie squealed slightly and pulled out her phone and took some photos while Mal just stared over at them.

The two only slept together a couple of times, only because the four does sleep over,to keep Carlos awayf rom the closet. Evie looked over at Mal with a smile and walked over towards the sleeping boys and tapped Jay's arm.

"Me sleeping come back later." Jay mumbled as he pulled Carlos closer and Evie giggled.

"I think you need to get up for school." Evie said as Jay groaned and Carlos opened his eyes and turned a bright red from Jay's arms wrapped around him, but he didn't want to move.

"Screw school, I want to sleep all day." Jay grumbled as Evie sighed and Mal grinned as she saw Carlos' eyes opened. She walked over and snapped her fingers causing water to pour on the two.

Jay jumped out of the bed landing right in front of Evie's shoes and Carlos rolled over and he licked his lips as he looked over at his friends. The boys was soak and the girls was laughing, but Jay stood up to grab extra clothes before walking back to the closet to change. Carlos stood up and looked over at his wet bed.

"Are the nightmares coming back?" Evie asked as she touched Carlos' arm, and he jumped and looked over at Evie with a frown.

"Yeah, but they're not bad, and plus I need to learn how to cope with them." Carlos said as Evie frowned as Carlos walked back to his closet and Evie looked over at Mal with cloudy eyes. Mal walked over and smiled as she patted her friend's shoulder.

"He'll be fine, Jay has been making him eat the cookies." Mal whispered as Evie nodded and the two boys walked out with their outfits. Carlos looked over at the cookies and his eyes widened as he ran over started to shove some in his mouth.

Jay smiled over at the blonde as he slipped on his red beanie and he bent down to tie his boots. Evie sighed as she saw Carlos over eating the cookies but she smiled as she saw him relaxing as Mal smiled before clapping her hands.

"We need to get to class!" Mal exclaimed as the four teens looked at each other before rushing out of the dorm room then running over towards class.

They ran in before sitting in their chairs, getting some looks from their classmates, because Carlos had cookies all over his face and the four teens was huffing. Jay took untied his bandana from his pants loop and passed it over to Carlos to wipe his mouth and Carlos smiled as he grabbed the bandana and wiped his mouth.

Carlos mouthed a thanks as he passed it over towards Jay as they looked back at the teacher. Carlos sighed as he placed his head on his hand and stared over at the board with a blank expression. Carlos could never really focus on one thing, he was more into changing his subjects quickly, which the teens knew he had ADHD, but they chose to keep that away from Carlos.

Jay watched Carlos from the back, since he was sitting behind him, and his brown eyes watched the blonde becoming bored. He knew that Carlos would get bored so easily so he started to draw some horrible drawing of a person and passed it over to Carlos, who smirked as he started to draw all over it.

Jay chuckled as he gotten the drawing back of some monster, which Carlos labeled the parts and what they do. Jay smiled to himself as he folded the paper and placed it in his pocket as Evie stared over at him with a smirk as Jay rolled his eyes.

Carlos finally started to tap his foot and Jay chewed his bottom lip, thinking of ways to entertain the teenage boy without speaking to him, so he finally grabbed another paper and wrote down some words and had Carlos make up a story with them, which Carlos done so, keeping him not so bored during the whole class.

The bell finally rang and everyone stood up as Carlos smiled over at him and handed him the paper as they walked out, getting ready for their free period. The four teens walked out towards the school yard meeting up with Doug and Ben, which Carlos was ready to go hang out with Dude so him and Jay walked back to their dorm room.

"What was your story about?" Jay asked as Carlos blushed as he opened the door and Jay raised his eyebrow over at him.

"It was nothing, just a simple story." Carlos said as Jay sat on the table and watched Carlos play with Dude, and Jay frowned since it was rare that Carlos won't tell him anything and Jay was rather hurt by this.

"Can i read the simple story?" Jay asked as Carlos looked over at him with a smile.

"It's just how a prince saves someone." Carlos said as Jay chuckled at the simple yet charming story that Carlos began explaining, but what caught his attention was whenever he said that the prince saved another prince and they fell in love.

"That's a pretty good story." Jay said as Carlos smiled as he picked up Dude and walked over to Jay with a smile.

"Thanks," Carlos said as Jay scratched the back of Dude's ears. "Do you want to go walked in the woods?" Carlos asked as Jay smiled and nodded over at the blonde.

"Sure sounds fine." He said as they walked out of their dorm and over towards the forest. Which was peaceful for the pair, since they both needed to think about things.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks??? Jay??? Carlos??? Evie taking a picture of them??? Mal pouring water on them??? Wells tells me your thoughts!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!