Chapter 6

"Wait," Ben said as he waved his hands and Aziz and Carlos stood in front of him. "You want me to lie to Jay?" Ben asked as Carlos bit his lip and looked down at his feet, and Aziz nodded.

"Please, I'll pay you back man." Aziz said as Ben's blue eyes darted over towards Carlos before looking back t Jay.

"I won't lie for you." Ben said as he turned to walk away but Aziz grabbed his arm and turned him around, with his dark brown eyes glaring into Ben's blue eyes.

"Just do this for me man." Aziz said as Ben narrowed his eyes.

"Why?" Ben asked as he pulled his arm from his grip. "So you can crush another heart?" Ben asked as he turned to walk away and Aziz glared his way and he groaned but he fixed his hair before turning back towards Carlos and walking towards him.

"Look if it's not meant to happ-."

"He said yes." Aziz lied while cutting off Carlos as Carlos looked over at him with wide eyes and Aziz smirked and wrapped his arm around his shoulders and bringing him towards his dorm.

"Just tell Jay that your going out with Ben tomorrow and everything will be alright." Aziz said as he stopped in front of Carlos' dorm and walked off as Carlos stared him his way and biting his lip as he walked back to his room.

He walked back in his dorm room and saw Jay was playing the video game and Carlos smiled and let Dude go before walking towards Jay, but he didn't know what to say. He was about to lie towards Jay, and Jay knew about Aziz and him hanging out so he didn't know what to do at this point.

Besides lying.

"Can I try?" Carlos asked as Jay jumped and he turned and saw the blonde standing behind him. Jay nodded and handed him the remotes and walked back to his table.

"Evie didn't walk in with you?" Jay asked as Carlos frowned, since he forgot that he lied to Jay that he was going to walk with Evie but in reality he was with Aziz.

"She did," Carlos started off thinking of a believable lie. "But she walked off with Doug as soon we reached our door." Carlos finished the lie and he hoped Jay believed it.

"Okay." He heard Jay said as Carlos turned to face his friend, who was eating an apple and on the laptop.

"Uhh," Carlos started off as Jay looked over at him. "Ben and I are going to hang out tomorrow," Carlos said as Jay raised his eyebrow over at him. "Is that alright?" Carlos asked as Jay nodded.

"Yeah," Jay said as he turned back to the laptop. "You just gotta be here before lunch." Jay said as Carlos nodded with a smile and turned back towards his game and Jay looked over towards Carlos.

He caught Carlos' tone, which was meant he was hiding something. He knew that he wouldn't lie about hanging out with Ben, since all four teenagers was trying to change, but Jay wasn't going to doubt his best friend. They been through a lot of things together, Jay knows a lot about Carlos then the others does.

Like Carlos used to sleep in his mother's closet, he knew that what caused Carlos' fears of certain things. He also knew that Carlos was super smart at computers, he knew how to hack into things and how to shut off things through a phone.

He just admired how Carlos was able to do all the things in the world, where he could change the world, yet he still very grounded and very helpful for his friends. When he could be very rude and self centered, which that's what Jay likes about Carlos, he doesn't let so many things go to his head.

"Jay?" Carlos asked as Jay turned and saw Carlos was standing in front of him.

"What?" Jay asked as Carlos pointed towards the screen, Jay turned and saw he pulled up facts about his father. Jay turned red and slammed the computer down and looked back at Carlos.

"Sorry," Jay started off as he walked over towards his bed. "Just wanted to see how bad he was towards Aladdin and Jasmine." Jay said as he sat on his bed and Carlos snorted.

"He basically wanted to have sex with Jasmine." Carlos said as Jay laughed and shook his head.

"She was attractive whenever she wa a teenager." Jay admitted as he shrugged his shoulders, which made Carlos to throw his pillow towards Jay.

"That was so gross!" Carlos exclaimed as Jay shrugged.

"Come on," Jay said as he grabbed the pillow and laid it under his stomach. "There's had to be that mom that you think is hot from when they was a teenager." Jay said as Carlos shook his head.

"No," Carlos said as Jay laughed. "I never have!" CArlos said as he threw his hands in the air.

"Nope. You're lying." Jay said as Carlos sighed and sat down in the chair.

"She wasn't a princess," Carlos said as he looked off towards the table as Jay walked over and sat next to his friend, he touched his back and Carlos looked over at him. "It was a prince." Carlos said as Jay nodded.

"Well who is the old man?" Jay asked, trying to get his friend to smile.

"Tarzan." Carlos said as Jay let out a laugh and Carlos turned a bright red.

"The king of the jungle?" Jay said as Carlos nodded with his face bright red as he listened to his friend laugh at his choice of crush.

"Don't laugh!" Carlos said as he marched over and jumped on Jay and the two fell on the floor and Jay laughed even more making Carlos laugh along with him.

"I won't laugh," Jay said as they both paused from their fit of laughter, only to become louder and much more funnier to the both of them. "I think I'm going to pee!" Jay exclaimed as Carlos rolled off and they laughed even harder.

"Thanks Jay." Carlos said making Jay looked over at him.

"For what?" Jay asked as Carlos looked over at him with a smirk.

"For laughing at me." Carlos said as Jay smiled and patted his chest.

"Anytime Car." Jay said as Carlos smiled at his best friend.

Heyyo Guys!!

Sorries for being lates, but what we thinks?? And yes, to me Tarzan is a prince, don't question me!! lol, but what do you thinks?? Carlos?? Jay?? Ben?? Aziz??

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!