Chapter 20

Carlos sat on his bed, petting Dude, while listening to the music playing from his radio. He hummed slightly as he played with Dude, allowing him to play around with his chew toy. It's been about a week since Jay and him fight, and he was talking to him. Carlos was hurt by the words Jay said to him, he knew that he shouldn't have acted that why, since he didn't tell him but he was trying to keep that away from Jay. He didn't want to admit that Ben was right, because he was ignoring him also, for the reason that he told Jay, but he didn't know that Jay didn't know. The only person he was talking to was either Doug or Evie.

All he knew that Jay cast came off, Mal was trying to talk to him, Ben was apologizing every moment he sees him, and Doug was allowing Carlos to sleep during the nights, while Evie was talking to Jay behind Carlos back, and he knew about that. He wasn't hurt by that, because he knew that Jay and Evie are close, because Jay is close to everyone in their little group. Carlos sighed as the tired out Dude fell asleep on the pillow and he put his head on his palm as he looked towards the wall.

Carlos just wanted to start it all over, tell Jay himself, so maybe they who wouldn't have fought. Because Carlos really did fall in love with Jay, it wasn't the highschool love it was the real love in fairy tales. He sighed as he closed his eyes and shook his head as he tried to think of other things than Jay. But the blonde couldn't stop thinking about him, he was tired of ignoring him, he was tired of running away from him during practice, he just wants to jump in his arms and tell him that he was sorry. But he couldn't, because Carlos was extremely hurt, and didn't how to express it, then other by ignoring him.

"Hey Car," Jay said as he walked in the room, Carlos glanced towards him then laid down on his side. He crossed his arms as he tried to ignore him. "I was out at the store and found your favorite cookies, you know the rare ones we found at the island." Jay said as he shook the bag around.

"And I also got you some donuts, because who doesn't love donuts?" Jay asked as he sat the bag on the table with a small chuckle.

Carlos rolled his eyes as he smiled a little bit as he heard Jay ast on his bed, and Jay sighed as he put his head in his hands. Carlos glanced over towards the edge of his bed and saw Jay was sitting there, groaning in his hands, the blonde looked away as he tried to think of other things. He doesn't want to talk to Jay, he wants to run away but since it wasn't night or classes, he couldn't do so.

"Uh, Ben said he was sorry again, you know we miss hanging out with you," Jay said as Carlos closed his eyes. "I miss hanging out with you," Jay whispered as Carlos touched his fading bruise on his wrist and squeezed his eyes shut.

Jay looked towards Carlos with tears forming in his eyes and saw the small blonde was holding onto his wrist, the wrist that he bruised. Jay chewed on his bottom lip as he found himself staring at the fading bruise and choked back a sob, as he thought about the day, which was a week ago. He chewed on his fist as he closed his eyes and thought about the fear across Carlos' face whenever he grabbed the wrist, he thought about the pain and fear laced in his voice whenever he tried getting away from him.

The taller teen thought about what Carlos said, and thought about how he thought he was the monster. Jay opened his eyes and saw Carlos was looking at him, with pain in his eyes and holding onto his wrist. Jay opened his mouth but Carlos shook his head as he looked away, Jay closed his mouth as tears slide down his face. Jay stood up as he rubbed his face, and wiped away the tears as he looked towards Carlos and sighed.

"I'm going to practice, but I wanna say something," Jay said as Carlos stood still and Jay sighed as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you, I was just letting my anger take over because I wasn't there to protect you, and I don't want you hurt. It really did hurt me whenever Ben told me, and I don't want you to see me how you see Aziz, because unlike him I loved you. And to be honest I still love you, and whenever you want to talk to me again, then I'm ready. Because I do miss you, miss talking to you, miss holding you, I freaking miss everything about you! I just want to say sorry," Jay said as he walked towards the door.

"I love you Carlos, and I'll see you later, I guess." Jay whispered as he walked out the room, leaving Carlos there, crying his eyes out.

"I love you too and I freaking miss you too," Carlos whispered, not knowing that Jay was pressed against the door.

---

Jay sat on his bed, listening to Carlos breathing, since the blonde was asleep, and he closed his eyes as he tried to hold back the tears. He knew that his apology wasn't going to change anything. He hurt Carlos, and he shouldn't have acted out in anger, Jay sighed as he turned on his side and looked towards the wall.

He crossed his arms and stared at the white wall. Jay knew that Ben and Mal was upset that Carlos won't talk to them, and Evie was trying to bring everyone back together, while Doug went away so Carlos could stay in the same room with Jay, because he knew that Jay wasn't getting any sleep. Which was true, Jay couldn't bring himself to sleep anymore, without knowing if Carlos was okay or not, he just couldn't force himself to sleep, except in classes.

Jay sighed as he closed his eyes, about to go to sleep, but something stopped him. He heard Carlos whimpering, which made him jump out of the bed, forgetting about sleep once more. He rushed towards the blonde and saw he was shaking and tears slipped from his eyes, he took a deep breath before he shook the blonde away.

Carlos gasped as he opened his eyes and saw Jay worried face hovering over his. Jay frowned as Carlos sat there and cried some more. The brunette opened his mouth but Carlos wrapped his arms around Jay and brought him closer as he cried on his shoulder.

"I don't want to sleep alone anymore," Carlos whimpered as Jay rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"You won't have too, just hug Dude." Jay replied as Carlos shook his head.

"P-please sleep with me, y-you make them go a-away," Carlos whispered as Jay sighed and kissed Carlos' head one last time and nodded as he picked up Carlos and brought him over to his bed, since he wanted Dude to be alone.

Jay laid down, with Carlos still latched onto him as he rubbed Carlos' back. Carlos cried in Jay's chest as Jay rocked them back and forth, till Carlos began to fall asleep. Jay looked down towards Carlos and keep his arms wrapped around the blonde and kissed his forehead, as he shut his eyes.

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? Carlos??? Jay??? Carlos ignoring the others??? Also they haven't really made up yet, so be ready for some drama and upsetting chapters!!!! Welps tells me your thoughts!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!