Chapter 11

Jay slipped on his uniform while listening to Carlos talk about how his ankle was hurting and other things that could happen to him on the field with made Jay sighed and looked towards him with a eyebrow raised.

"Nothing is going to happen Car," Jay said as he placed his hand on Carlos' bare shoulder. "Besides I'm out on the field and I won't let nothing happen to you." He replied with a smile as Carlos rolled his brown eyes and huffed as he crossed his arms making Jay laughed.

Carlos wasn't much into the sports, he was more into computers, which was Carlos happy place. Because he loves the online world, he loves to mess around with computers and phones. It was something he was really good at, because he can trust the electronics more than humans.

Because they will tell you if something is wrong with them, instead of waiting until last minute.

Carlos sighed as he slipped on his team shirt then he grabbed his helmet and glared towards Jay before Jay flashed him a smile. He knew that seeing Jay upset hurts him, because Jay can be a puppy even though he doesn't want to admit it or not. It was just Jay.

The blonde sighed as they walked out on the field and listened to the players screaming on the field, Carlos looked down at his shoes, before feeling a arm wrapped around his shoulders. He looked up and saw Jay smiling down towards him, and Carlos felt a little better as Jay lead them towards the benches.

"Remember we always go out on the field together," Jay whispered as he patted Carlos' shoulder and leaned down towards his ear. "I promise I would let nothing happen to you on the field." Jay whispered as Carlos blushed and nodded as he smiled towards Jay.

"Thanks." Carlos whispered as Jay chuckled and they walked towards the bench and sat down, waiting for the coach to put them in the game.

Carlos was cheering on the players while Jay was sitting quiet thinking about what he wanted to do, and who should he take down. Since the team they was playing was bigger than most of them, which was scaring him for Carlos being out on the field.

"Carlos, Jay, you're in." The coach said as Jay smiled and patted Carlos back before they stood up. Jay flashed him a smile before they ran into the field.

Carlos licked his lips and stared out at the larger guys, which could probably could take him down with one breathe. Which made him began to shake, he saw Jay nodding towards him before Carlos shook off the feelings and began to get into the game.

The blonde ran down the field, feeling the wind blow past him, and having the feeling of being amazing since he was helping Jay and his other teammates, because he was small so he could sneak past the guys better than the others and passing the ball to Ben or Jay.

Carlos passed the ball to Ben and he cheered as Ben hit it in the goal, Carlos heard Evie and Mal cheering them on, but a voice threw him off. He heard him, the man who was destroying his life by the second whenever he comes near him.

Aziz.

The blonde turned and saw Aziz standing next to some other royals and saw that there was cheering for him, which made Carlos start to shake. Evie stood up and saw Carlos was staring at someone, which made her look down and saw Aziz standing there.

"Carlos! Watch out!" Jay yelled as he started his way towards Carlos and saw the ball was about to hit the blonde, and two large males was running his way. But for some reason Carlos wasn't looking at him or even moving.

Jay hit the ball and pushed Carlos out the way and felt pain in his leg. He yelled in pain which made Carlos snap out of his trance and saw Jay was holding onto his leg. Carlos panicked and the whistles was blowing, which made Carlos rushed to his fallen friend and grabbed his leg, and stared towards Jay.

"I'm so sorry Jay! I didn't mean too, are you okay?" Carlos rushed out making Jay looked at him as the coach and some other adults with their teammates rushing to their sides.

"I'm fine," Jay lied through his teeth and Carlos frowned as he saw his best friend lying, but sighed as he looked away and saw Jay was being taken away by some adults and he knew that he was going to the nurses.

"Ben!" Carlos yelled as Ben turned towards him and ran his way towards him as he looked at Carlos in worry, since he knew that Carlos must be hurt.

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Ben asked as Carlos shook his head and pushed his hands off and looked towards him.

"I'm fine," Carlos replied as he looked back where they took Jay. "Can you take me where they would take Jay? I'm worried about him." Carlos said, with tears threatening to come out of his eyes, and his voice was cracking.

Ben nodded as he wrapped his arm around Carlos and looked towards the coach as he nodded and the refs blew the whistle for the game to go on, and coach sent in new players, as Ben lead Carlos towards Jay.

The brunette kept asking if Carlos was okay, which made Carlos nod, wanting to get to Jay. He knew that it was his fault why Jay was here, since Carlos wasn't paying attention. Ben ribbed Carlos' shoulders as they walked in and saw Jay laying on the bed, with his leg propped and saw he was crossing his arms.

"How are you feeling?" Ben asked as Carlos ran towards Jay's side.

"Fine," Jay said as he looked towards Carlos then back to Ben with a smile. "Thanks." Jay said as Ben nodded knowing why he said it and sighed as he pushed back his hair.

"I'll see you later," Ben said as he smiled towards the two. Ben walked out of the building and Carlos looked towards Jay with puppy dog eyes and Jay sighed as he smiled.

Carlos fell face first in the bed, making Jay raised his eyebrow towards his friend and sighed as he tapped on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Jay asked as Carlos sighed in the bed and raised his arms in the air.

"I put you here," Carlos replied in the mattress and Jay sighed as he pushed Carlos up and smiled towards the smaller teen.

"No you didn't," Jay said with a smile and Carlos frowned and looked down at his hands and Jay grabbed his chin and made Carlos looked towards him. "Besides, I promised that I will protect you no matter what." Jay replied with as Carlos looked away and Jay smiled. "Even if that means I get broken bones." Jay finished as Carlos looked towards him.

"You shouldn't have." Carlos said as Jay shrugged his shoulders.

"I promised." Jay said as Carlos tapped his chin and looked towards Jay with a wide smile.

"So," Carlos started off as Jay raised his eyebrow towards the blonde.

"So?" Jay asked as Carlos placed his hands under his chin and looked towards the brunette.

"Jay you're my prince." Carlos said as Jay snorted and looked towards him.

"Carlos, I'm not a prince. I don't fight dragons or save people from harm. I'm am not a prince sorry Car." Jay stated as Carlos pouted but laced his hand with Jay's and looked over at him with a smile.

"Then you're my not so prince." Carlos stated.

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!

What we thinks??? Jay?? Carlos??? Will Carlos ever tell Jay??? The Jaylos moment, which by the why I was crying inside my mind, since I am a huge shipper!! So tell me your thoughts!! Also if you are Jefmo (JeffxSumo from Clarence) shippers, I just posted out a new book, so check it out if you like!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!