Chapter 18

Jay stood next to Evie in the store, as Evie grabbed movies and snacks for the movie date she was helping Jay with. She was explaining things that he should do and things he shouldn't do, Jay held onto the cart, leaning against it as the crutches under his arms as Evie pulled him towards the candy area.

"Do you have any idea what you're going to wear?" Evie asked as Jay raised his eyebrow and grabbed Carlos' favorite candies.

"Shorts and a tanktop?" He asked as Evie narrowed her eyes and sighed as she placed the items on the counter.

"Do they at least match? Like do they smell good? Are they comfortable so you won't move too much? 'Cause that could be very bad," She said as Jay chuckled and rolled his eyes as he passed her the wallet.

"Black goes with everything," Jay replied as Evie sighed and grabbed the bags and tossed his wallet in the bags before she brushed off the dirt on Jay's shoulders.

Evie rolled her eyes as they walked out the store, and she told him that there are different type of blacks. Jay pretended to listen but instead he just was thinking about the surprise movie date for Carlos. He was scared that he wouldn't like it, since he picked out the cheesy movies Carlos loves and the scary movies Jay loves, he was scared that Carlos would just walk out the room.

Jay sighed as they saw the dorms coming into view and Evie smiled as she saw Mal and Ben walking with Carlos, Jay smiled as he saw Carlos. He tried to make himself stop smiling but he couldn't, all he could think about Carlos laughing at the jokes he was being told. Evie groaned as she grabbed Jay's arm and pushed him to their room before Carlos could get there.

She shoved Jay on the bed and placed the items out on the table, she put the movies in front of the tv and she tossed the clothes towards Jay, letting him change out of the day clothes. She looked towards him and crossed her arms before Jay could say anything.

"You better not hurt him, because I won't be afraid to poke your eyes out with my heels." She said as Jay chuckled nervously before sticking his hands up and licked his lips.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" He exclaimed as Evie smiled and nodded before she waved and walked out of the room.

Jay sighed as he rubbed his face and heard the door opened. Carlos loud laugh rang through the room and Dude's barking, Jay looked up and saw Carlos looking around the room. He chewed on his bottom lip as Jay stood up, and leaned on his crutches, he walked to Carlos and he smiled towards the blonde.

"Hi." He said as Carlos giggled and raised his eyebrow towards the taller male.

"Whats all this?" Carlos asked as he waved around the table, and Jay chuckled as he sat down on the chair, giving his leg a rest.

"I wanted to, uh," Jay licked his lips as he looked towards the blonde and he sighed as he pushed his hair from his face. "It's a, uh, it's a surprise date. For you." Jay said as he began to play with his fingers as Carlos face turned red.

The blonde opened his mouth but shut as he smiled. "Really?" He asked as Jay nodded nervously, shaking badly as he waited for Carlos to walk out the room and never come back.

"Thank you!" The blonde cheered as he wrapped his arms around Jay, he smiled into his neck as Jay sighed and wrapped his arms around the smaller teen.

"You're welcome," Jay said as Carlos giggled in his neck and Jay blushed. Carlos pulled away and ran towards the movies and smiled as he grabbed a movie and passed it towards Jay.

"The Notebook?" Jay asked as Carlos nodded and grabbed Jay's arm and dragged him to the bed, he sat Jay down then went to plug in the movie inside. Jay moved around to get comfortable and saw Carlos was bringing him his crutches and sat them next to the bed.

Carlos crawled on the bed and sat next to Jay, as the previews came on. Jay looked towards Carlos and sighed as the blonde placed his head on Jay's shoulder and pulled the blanket over them. Jay felt his face turn red as he laced their hands together and kept his eyes on the screen and Carlos giggled as he pecked Jay's cheek.

"Thank you Jay," Carlos whispered as Jay turned towards him with a smile. "For everything." Carlos said as Jay kissed his forehead and left his lips on the paler boys forehead.

"Anything for you," Jay replied as Carlos smiled and Jay pulled his lips off and let Carlos lay his head on his chest as he played with his hair. "Anything," Jay whispered as the movie played.

---

The two teens was tangled together, with the horror movie playing its credits, and Dude sleeping on Carlos' bed. Jay opened his eyes and felt Carlos' breathe on his neck, Jay looked down and saw Carlos had his arms wrapped around his waist, Jay smiled as he looked towards the tv.

Jay unwrapped Carlos' arms and got out of the ebd. He grabbed the crutches and turned off the tv, he sighed seeing the candy wrappers around the room. He smiled as he saw chocolate was on Carlos' face, and he felt some on his. Jay snorted as he walked towards the table and licked his thumb as he tried getting the dried chocolate off his mouth, and smiled at the memories.

The two teens watched movies, with them talking during the boring parts, and Jay kept feeding Carlos while Carlos done the same. Jay remembers playing the horror movies and felt Carlos wrapping his arms around Jay, and Jay kept telling Carlos that he was there. He smiled as he remember the small kiss they shared before Carlos ended up falling asleep on him.

Jay went towards Carlos to wake him up, but a knocked made him stopped. He sighed as he looked at Carlos then he walked towards the door. He opened it and felt someone fist pressed against his nose, Jay glared and groaned as he heard Ben's voice.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry," Ben said as he grabbed onto Jay's shoulders. Jay sighed as he waved his hand and looked towards Ben.

"It's fine," Jay said as Ben sighed and smiled towards Jay. "Is there something you need? Because I gotta wake up Carlos and make sure that he can get ready for school." Jay said as Ben widened his eyes.

"Did Aziz hurt him that bad?" Ben asked as Jay looked towards Ben with his eyebrow raised. "You know whenever Carlos came back from the bathroom, Aziz came to beat him up. I'm guessing he's been doing it for while, but you already knew that. Carlos must've told you." Ben said as he smiled as Jay nodded with a fake smile.

"How do you know this?" Jay asked as Ben sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Since last Thursday, you know after the big game." Ben said as Jay nodded and gave him another fake smile as Ben sighed. "Anyways I came by to check on Carlos, making sure he didn't get hurt to bad. Can you tell him that I stopped by and tell him that Aziz is suspended for me? I got to do some king duties." Ben said as Jay nodded.

"Of course," Jay said as Ben nodded and walked away. Jay glared at the closed door, then towards Carlos.

Why didn't Carlos tell him about Aziz?

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? The surprise movie date night??? Jaylos little moments??? Ben finally spilling the beans??? What is Jay going to do???? Welps your thoughts???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!