Epilouge

It's been about a year since the whole Aziz drama, Carlos and Jay has made up. The four friends have finally made up, and became even closer. With Mal and Ben going onto more dates, and becoming something serious, Evie and Doug has been finally official, and Carlos and Jay has been going slowly, since Carlos has been having nightmares about Aziz.

With everyone getting ready for something that's going to change the kingdom. Mal and Ben are getting married, today. So everyone was getting ready, and Jay was going to finally ask Carlos to be his boyfriend, once more.

"You look gorgeous," Jay whispered as he wrapped his arms around Carlos.

Carlos blushed as he looked towards Jay, "You think? Because my hair looks like a mess, I don't think I should go. Besides Mal and Ben won't notice, just be sure to bring me some chocola-."

"Carlos you look fine, besides they would be upset if you didn't come. Don't let your insecurities get the best of you, you need to face them some day." Jay said as Carlos pouted and crossed his arms as Jay lush and shook his head.

"Fine, but you owe me so many favors!" Carlos exclaimed as Jay rolled his eyes and kissed Carlos' puffy curls and turned around, to fix his tie.

"Are you going to put your hair in a bun? Because everyone likes it in a bun, you know only if you want too." Carlos said, touching Jay's long hair, as Jay rolled his eyes and looked towards Carlos.

Jay held out a hair tie and smiled towards the younger male. Carlos cheered as Jay fixed his bow tie and Carlos blushed, as the tans boy smiled at him. Jay pushed back some of his curls, and they stared into each others brown eyes. Jay glanced down towards Carlos lips and Carlos done the same, they moved closer but a knock made them pull apart.

Carlos walked towards the door, with a red face and unlocked the dressing room and saw Ben walking in with a blue suit, similar to his fathe's wedding suit, but it had no flaps at the bottom. Ben clapped his hands together as he smiled towards the boys, and Jay nodded towards Ben, since he knew the plan, and Carlos smiled towards Ben.

"Ready boys? Because it's our time to go out there!" Ben said nervously and he rubbed his hands on his pants as Carlos patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry Ben! Everything will go perfectly, pretty soon you guys will love a happy ever after," Carlos said as he walked out and sighed as he wrapped his arms around his body. "Like I was going to," The small boy whispered and shook his head, not allowing himself to cry tonight.

Jay nodded towards Ben and patted him on the shoulder before walking out, and saw Carlos was already in his place, walking Jane down the aisle, while Jay had Evie. Jay stood next to Evie, who was fixing Jane's braids, and Jay chuckled.

"What you doing Evie? They look okay," Jay said as Evie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"To a boys eyes, but to a woman eyes they are not. Besides don't you want to look perfect for tonight anyway?" Evie asked as Jay glared and shook his head, and pointed towards Carlos as Evie giggled and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

The wedding went on, and some tears was shed. Ben vows was perfectly written, he spoke how he was going to treat her the queen she was meant to be, all the love she deserved in the whole world. Mal spoke about how she promised not to break him, or kill him, and she spoke how he taught her love and hopes that they last forever. Jay smiled as he stared at Carlos, who was hugging Mal, and he shoved his hands in his pockets as he licked his lips.

"So when do you want to do this?" Ben asked as Jay looked towards him as he sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, it's kinda working process," Jay replied as Ben nodded and patted his back.

"Just be you," The king said as he walked towards Mal, and they danced to a song, sung by Evie, and Carlos stood next to Jay.

The two boys looked towards each other, as they smiled. Jay leaned back against the wall, looking towards his now married friends, and Carlos leaned against Jay, having his head on his shoulder. Jay laid his head on top of Carlos', and he sighed as he closed his eyes. The two listened to the music, and Jay pulled away, earning a whine from Carlos.

"Stop whining, and dance with me." Jay said as he held out his hand, earning a confused look from Carlos as Jay smiled.

"Why do you want me to dance with you?" Carlos asked as he hesitantly placed his hand in Jay's, and Jay pulled him towards the dancefloor.

With a slow song playing, Jay pulled Carlos closed, while Carlos blushed and looked down at their feet, and saw they was moving slowly. Carlos groaned as he stepped on Jay's feet, which earned Jay chuckling. Jay sighed as he put the smaller boy feet on his, as Carlos gasped and looked towards Jay, who was smiling and shrugged his shoulders.

Carlos looked down at his feet, which was on top of Jay's, and saw that Jay was moving around perfectly. They had their left hands locked together, while Jay's other arm was wrapped around Carlos' waist, and Carlos had his other arm was around Jay's neck. Jay smiled down towards Carlos, who looked up and blushed when he caught Jay staring. They stared at each other eyes, and both turning red, under the fairy lights.

"You know what?" Jay asked as Carlos raised his eyebrow towards him.

"What?" Carlos replied.

"After everything happened in the past year, even when we didn't even talk. To our graduation next week, and here at the wedding,"

"Jay where are you getting at?"

"Let me finish," Jay groaned as Carlos giggled and rolled his eyes, but nodded for him to go on. "I still love you, even when you don't love yourself because of that prick." Jay hissed the last part was Carlos sighed and looked down.

Jay pouted as Carlos unlaced their hands and Carlos wrapped it around his neck and Jay sighed as he wrapped his other arm around his waist. Carlos shook his head as he looked towards Jay, with a small smile.

"Are you sure you still love me?" Carlos whispered as Jay raised his eyebrow towards the blonde.

"As sure as Evie loves her mirror, besides I hope one day that people will be cheering for us whenever we get married." Jay whispered as Carlos giggled and smiled towards him.

"So do you want to start over? Forget all the bullshit that happened, and start fresh?" Jay asked as Carlos smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I wanna do that." Carlos replied as Jay smiled and kissed Carlos' forehead.

"Carlos De Vil, would you be my boyfriend?" Jay asked as Carlos rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, Jay. I would," Carlos replied as Jay smiled hugged and kissed the blonde, forgetting about everyone around them.

But neither saw the smiles on their friends faces, because they was happy again.

"Oh Jay?"

"Yeah Carlos?"

"You're my prince," Carlos said with a smile as Jay sighed and nodded as he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm your prince. But only if you're my prince also," Jay said as Carlos grinned and giggled.

"I'm your not so prince," The blonde said as Jay smiled and cupped the blonde's face, and kissed him one more time.

And the two lived happy ever after. Even though college.

Heyyo Cocos!!!!!!!

What we thinks??? The ending, its the ending of the book!!! Jaylos finally back together??? Carlos using Jay's response back to him???? Jay???? Carlos???? Welps tells me your thoughts!!!!! Also I have a new Jaylos book, called Puppy Love, so be sure to check it out if you want some more Jaylos feels!!!! 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!