Chapter 8

Carlos sat on the bed, staring at his wrist seeing some bruise marks on his wrist. He sighed as he closed his brown eyes as he chewed on his bottom lip, he didn't know what to say, it was rather surprising to him.

Because he would never dream that Aziz would hurt him, he always thought they was best friends, but he must've thought wrong. Carlos stood up, slipping on his leather coat and saw Jay walking in, he shoved his hand in his pocket, not wanting to risk it.

"Hey Car," Jay said as Carlos nodded his head towards him. "Leaving already?" He asked as Carlos nodded as he grabbed his phone and slipped it in his back pocket.

"Yeah," Carlos said as Jay nodded as he went through their albums. "I'll be back later." Carlos said as he smiled then running out the room, missing the confused glance from Jay.

The blonde haired boy ran down the field, seeing Aziz sitting on the carpet, looking up at the clouds. Carlos chewed his bottom lip, then his brown eyes traveled down towards his bruised wrist but he brushed it off, walking towards Aziz.

"I can only be out here for an hour." Carlos lied, as Aziz nodded and smiled as he saw the shorter blonde, he patted the seat next to him then Carlos walked over, sitting next to the arab boy.

Carlos laid down, looking up at the clouds seeing shapes forming in them. He sighed as Aziz looked towards the blonde boy.

"Did I hurt you in the hallway?" He asked as Carlos gulped, letting his bruised wrist slide into his pocket and shook his head.

"No," Carlos lied as Aziz smiled and started to touch his face. "Just surprised is all." Carlos said as Aziz smiled and turned over, straddling over the shorter boy, as he blushed.

"Good." Aziz whispered as he touched Carlos' chest, as Carlos turned a brighter red. Aziz leaned down towards his ear and Carlos blushed.

"You look so sexy." He mumbled as Carlos gasped and pushed off Aziz before standing up to his feet. His red face looked around as Aziz stood up with a shocked expression.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Aziz hissed as Carlos brushed off his leather jacket.

"I don't want to do that." Carlos said before he shoved his hands in his pockets, then Aziz stood up and glared towards Carlos and he slapped Carlos before marching off, leaving Carlos shocked holding onto his cheek.

Tears clouded his eyes as he ran his way towards Evie and Mal's room, he just wanted to get away from everyone, and maybe spend some time with Evie, since they was best friends first and Evie treated him how his mother never treated him.

He felt a hand wrapped around his wrist, the he was turned and he met eyes with a pair of angry brown eyes and he gulped as he saw Aziz gripping tightly on his other wrist as he held back his squal.

"Who are you running back too?" He asked as Carlos shook his head, as if to say he wasn't running to no one. "If Jay ever finds out about this, I won't be afraid to ruin something you love very dearly." He threatened as he glared towards Carlos and fear struck through the shorters boys body.

Aziz lifted up his fist then he punched Carlos in his stomach as Carlos gasped then Aziz walked away like nothing happened then Carlos gasped for air as he walked his way towards the girls room. Wanting to sleep with Evie, wanting to tell her, but he couldn't and he knew that it wasn't going to scare away the nightmares this time.

He knocked on their door, hearing Evie saying it's open. He walked in, and her brown eyes looked over and caught tears streamed down his face, and seeing him holding onto his stomach. Evie rushed over as Mal looked over with a shocked expression.

"What happened?!" Evie exclaimed as he lead Carlos in as Carlos shook his head, as she sat him down on her bed. Mal walked over and she saw him holding onto his stomach, she grabbed his hands but she felt him trying all his might to hold back his hands.

"Carlos you need to let me see your stomach," Mal said softly as Carlos shook his head and started cry as she sighed and let go, and she stepped back allowing Evie to coaxed him, knowing she'll won't be able too.

Evie hugged her shorter friend, kissed his forehead as she rubbed his back. He let out ragged breathes and he wrapped his arms around Evie, but Mal green eyes caught bruises on his wrist, she dropped her mouth but shut it as Carlos began to cry even more.

"Don't leave me!" He yelled as Evie looked towards Mal and nodded her head, as Mal rushed over and began to find her spell book and tried to find some spell for Carlos nervous breakdown. "I swear I didn't mean to break the glass!" He yelled once more as Evie let out a broken sob as she continued to rub the shorter blondes back.

"She's not here Carlos." Evie said as Carlos cried even more and he felt himself falling asleep, and Evie looked and saw Mal was saying a spell and she saw Carlos body weight dropped and his eyes closed.

Evie laid him down her bed, and she looked back at her purple haired friend before she covered Carlos small body. She bite her lip then looked back at her friend.

"What happened?" They both asked at the same time before looking back at their friend.

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!

Sorries for being lates, I was just busy with school and being stressed out, but anyways heres your chapter!! Your thoughts??? Carlos?? Aziz??? The girls???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!