Chapter 12

"Then your my not so prince." Carlos' voice rang through Jay's head.

Did Carlos really think that about him? Did he really see Jay as a prince? Or was he saying that to make Jay feel better, because he knew that Carlos was known to say some stupid things without thinking or when he trying to make you feel better.

"Jay?" Evie asked as she knocked on the door. Jay turned and saw Evie walking in, with her black hair tied in a ponytail wearing a black skirt and dark blue tank top covered with a leather jacket. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat down on his bed.

"Fine," Jay replied as Evie nodded and looked down at her hands. "What's wrong?" Jay asked, with protection covering his voice as Evie looked at him and shook her head.

"Nothing," Evie said as Jay calmed down and she sighed. "At least not with me." Evie muttered as Jay raised his eyebrow towards her.

"Then who?" Jay asked as sat up and Evie shook her head as she stared at Jay with her brunette eyes.

"Urm, no one." Evie lied as she stood off his bed and Jay grabbed her wrist and turned her towards him as Evie chewed her bottom lip and looked towards Jay.

"It's Carlos," Evie said as Jay let go of her wrist as his face paled.

Jay began to rip out the IV needles as Evie widened her eyes and rushed over trying to push Jay down, who was trying his best to get up without hurting his friend.

"Evie! I need to go check on Carlos," Jay yelled as Evie shook her head and keep her hands on his shoulders.

"He's not hurt!" Evie yelled as Jay glared towards her, thinking that she was pulling some joke. "Not now atleast, I think someone is hurting him." Evie said as Jay stopped fighting and felt anger rush through his body as Evie face paled, knowing that she said something wrong.

"Why do you think that?" Jay asked in cold venom covering his voice as Evie sighed and felt tears prickle in her eyes.

"When we was at the game, Mal and I was cheering on you guys, but when someone cheered Carlos, he froze, l-like he was terrified, h-he wasn't thinking about anything, and when I looked. I saw," Evie stopped as tears fell from her eyes and Jay face softened as he lightly grabbed her wrist and pulled them off his shoulders and rubbed his thumb above her wrist.

"You saw?" Jay asked softly as Evie looked away, afraid to see the anger burning in his eyes.

"Aziz." Evie spat out his name like it was poison.

--

Carlos whimpered as Aziz pushed him on the floor as his brown eyes glared towards him and Aziz grabbed his wrist and pulled Carlos up harshly and brought his face to Carlos' frighten one.

"You think you can ditch me to hang out with your crush?" Aziz hissed as Carlos face paled as Aziz threw him down on the ground and kicked him in the stomach, Aziz sighed as he pushed his hair from his face.

"I think you would be different, I mean he treats you like dog!" Aziz yelled as he kicked Carlos again. "You think Jay would love someone pethic like you? Jay could have anyone!" Aziz yelled as he pulled Carlos hair and slapped him across the face.

Jane!" Aziz yelled as he punched Carlos in the face. "Evie," Punch to the face. "Audrey," Slap to the face. "Lonnie," Punch to the face. "Mal," Punch to the face. "Anyone but you." Aziz hissed as he let go of Carlos' limp body and let him hit the rocks on the ground.

Aziz left Carlos to the ground as he walked away, towards his castle as Carlos felt hot tears fall down his face. He pulled his knees to his bruised stomach and cried out in pain as he closed his eyes, which his right one was becoming swollen shut, and he pushed himself up, trying to ignore the pain, as he made his way towards his dorm.

He wrapped his arms weakly around his stomach and hissed every time he hit his ribs against something and looked down at his shoes so no one would look at him, he opened his door and closed it after him and saw Dude sleeping in his bed, Carlos let out a sigh as he walked towards his bed and stared at it.

Carlos then looked toward Jay's bed and he made his way towards Jay's bed. He fell face first and let out a choke sob, finally letting out all the pain he felt from the woods. He gripped onto Jay's pillow and smelled Jay's scent as he let out another painful cry.

He knew that Aziz was right, Jay could have anyone. He wouldn't want anyone who was getting abused by some person who befriend him in the woods, and tricked him into loving him. He knew that Jay would think that he was pathetic and didn't want Carlos at all.

Carlos let out another sob as he felt more tears fall down his face. He didn't know what to say, he was hurt and he hated that he let Aziz did this to him. He knew that Jay would think he's weak, and he cried some more as he began to think that Jay wouldn't love him.

He flipped to his back side as he felt his hand reached towards his neck and gripped onto the elephant charm, and he felt better. Like the pain has been lifted from his body, a small smile crawled onto Carlos' lips as he felt the cold charm around his fingers.

--

"Aziz!" Jay yelled as he sat up and Evie stumbled some. "When I see that stupid royal, I'll rip his throat out with my bare hands!" Jay yelled as Evie gasped and pushed Jay down and glared towards him.

"Jay! You can't do that, I know that you want to protect Carlos because he's your best friend, we all do, but hurting someone else won't do anyone good. We're trying to be good, and yes it's hard, but I could be wrong, Carlos does seem to like him a lot, but ruining something that Carlos loves will only make pull away from you, I get that you see him as a friend, because you've been protecting him all his life. But he needs to figure this out on his own, and then he'll come to you. ." Evie said as Jay looked away from Evie and towards the wall.

"Your wrong," Jay muttered as Evie raised her eyebrow and opened her mouth as Jay turned back towards Evie. "I don't see him as a friend, or love him as a friend." He said as Evie glared towards him and got ready to slap him for saying that but then she froze.

"Because I love him more than a friend." 

Heyyo My Cocoicans!!!!

What we thinks???? Jay?? Carlos??? Aziz??? And sorries for being lates, I was busy writing this out and figuring out what I wanted in this. So please forgive me!! So anyways, your thoughts???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!