Chapter 7

Carlos slipped on his red shirt, then slipped on his black leather jacket. He looked over and saw Jay was brushing his hair as he sighed and he petted Dude's head as he grabbed his boots and slipped them over his socked feet.

"What time are you hanging out with Ben?" Jay asked as Carlos gulped and shrugged as his brown eyes looked down at his shoes.

"I don't know yet," Carlos lied as he heard Jay hummed. "I'll ask him later." Carlos said as he looked back at Jay, and Jay gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Alright." Jay said as Carlos looked back at Dude who was laying on his pillow, Carlos said as he petted his fur and he grabbed his bag then he looked over at Jay who grabbed his sport bag and they walked out, so they can head to met with Evie and Mal.

Carlos chewed his bottom lip as all the lies he told went through his head. He didn't know what to say, since it was rather hard. He knew that the four teenagers was trying to change, but he also wanted some freedom coming here, but having Jay sending everyone with him made him feel rather suffocated, but he couldn't say anything.

He knew that they cared for him, but he didn't understand why Jay needed to be such like a father towards him, but Carlos also knew that Jay was trying to get over that him and his father never really had a relationship, but Carlos was rather hurt. He also knew that Jay did care for them all, but he always felt younger than he really is.

"Whatcha thinking about Car?" Jay asked as Carlos looked over and saw Jay opened his locker.

"You know," Carlos said as Jay looked over at him with his eyebrow raised. "Dragons." Carlos lied as Jay snorted and rolled his eyes.

"You hate dragons." Jay said as Carlos shrugged trying to think of a lie.

"I was thinking why I hate them." Carlos said as Jay looked over at him, with a straight face.

"Maleficent." Jay said as Carlos nodded and Jay patted his shoulder with a smile.

"Don't worry," Jay said as Carlos looked over at him. "I won't let nobody hurt you." Jay said as Carlos smiled at his friend.

Jay closed his locker and they walked to their first period, and Carlos looked down at his boots. He felt rather happy that Jay said that, because he knew that he could trust with Jay with anything, but he also knew that he couldn't tell him about Aziz, since Jay wouldn't let him see him again.

They walked in their first period, and Jay sighed as he started to stare at the board. Even though they was trying to change, they never really liked school. But nearly no one did, but they also liked being here, away from all the negative things also their parents, which they rather felt alone.

Carlos started to twirl his fingers together, since he was already lost and he couldn't focus. His brown eyes traced over his lines on his skin and he looked towards Jay, who was asleep on the desk, he chuckled and looked back at the teacher who was teaching the story of Mulan, which her daughter, Lonnie, was mostly answering all the questions.

"Carlos?" The teacher asked as Carlos looked up towards him and he gulped as the teacher raised his eyebrow.

"What was the question again?" He asked as the class snicked and the teacher sighed and rubbed her temples.

"How did Mulan defeat the Huns?" He asked as Carlos like this lips and he looked down at his hands then back at Lonnie, who was making fireworks movement, along with sword movements.

"Uhh," Carlos said as the class laughed and Lonnie mouthed fireworks. "She used fireworks, and sword?" He said questionably as the history nodded and looked back at the board and slapped his ruler on China, as Carlos thanked Lonnie as she giggled and nodded.

Carlos looked back at Jay who was sleep on his crappy drawing, Carlos narrowed his eyes and saw it was his father's staff. He raised his eyebrow and he reached over and grabbed the drawing and he saw that it had rainclouds around it, which his staff glowing, sorta.

Carlos looked back at him and he frowned as he looked back down at the stretch. He folded the paper and slipped it inside his binder then he turned back towards the teacher as he sighed and looked back at Jay as he chewed in the inside of his cheek.

--

"I don't want to lie to Jay anymore." Carlos whispered as he grabbed his books as Aziz rolled his eyes.

"Why not?" Aziz asked as Evie looked towards them, as she closed her makeup mirror.

"Because I feel wrong." Carlos said as Aziz frowned and grabbed Carlos wrist who jumped and stared over towards Aziz with shocked expression.

"Just tell him what I told you to tell him and I handle everything else." Aziz said as Carlos looked down at his wrist then back towards Aziz and he nodded as Aziz let go of his wrist and walked off as Carlos sighed and looked down at his boots.

"Are you okay Carlos?" Evie asked as Carlos jumped and turned back to his friend with a weak smile.

"Yeah," Carlos lied as he shut his locker then looked back at his blue haired friend. "Why?" He asked as Evie frowned but shrugged her shoulders.

"No reason." She lied as they began their way towards the lunch room.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorries for being lates, but I totally forgot that I had this chapter written out!! But here it is! So your thoughts??? Carlos?? Jay?? Aziz?? 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!