Chapter 13

Carlos hugged onto Jay's blankets, smelling his scent, as he heard Dude barking. He knew that he had to let Dude walk out some, but he was sore and he didn't want to move from Jay's bed. But Jay hates whenever Dude uses the bathroom in their room, it gets on his nerves. So Carlos made himself get off the bed and limped towards the closet.

He grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans with a red tanktop, Carlos slipped on the jeans then took off his shirt. His brown eyes looked towards the mirror and saw his reflection. His small body was covered in bruises, he saw more was forming while some was fading. Carlos eyes dropped sight whenever he saw Jay walking in.

Carlos hurried up to put on his shirt, ignoring the pain coming from his body and saw Jay walking in with crutches with Evie holding onto to his arm as Mal walked over towards Carlos. Mal touched Carlos' arm and smiled towards him.

"Feeling alright?" Mal asked as Carlos nodded as he grabbed Dude's leash and held tight around his hand.

"Fine," Carlos lied as he smiled towards his friends before walking towards Dude and placing the leash on his collar and sighed as he felt his friends staring at the back of his neck.

"Why is your right eye swollen?" Evie asked as she walked over and touched Carlos' eye as Carlos hissed and swatted Evie;s and away.

"I feel whenever I was chasing Dude around," Carlos lied again as Jay stared towards him and saw he was hand marks around his pale wrist. Jay went to stand up before Carlos grabbed onto Dude. "I'm taking Dude on a walk." Carlos stated before walking towards the door.

"I'll come with you!" Mal exclaimed as the blonde stopped in his tracks before looking towards Mal with a confused face as Mal walked towards him with a small smile.

Carlos sighed as he nodded and the two teens walked out as Jay gripped onto his hair. Evie looked over towards her friend and saw Jay glaring towards the ground.

"He was lying," Jay whispered as Evie walked over but stopped as she saw Jay holding on to something. "We need to find Aziz." Jay said as he looked towards Evie.

--

Carlos walked Dude through the wooden trail as he felt Mal staring at him. Carlos felt his face turning red as he felt Mal's stare on the back of his head, his palms began to sweat as he opened his mouth, Mal grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards her.

"Who's hurting you?" Mal asked as Carlos stared at her with wide brown eyes and tried not to flinch from the bruise she was squeezing.

Mal sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and looked towards him. "Carlos I'm not going to ask you again, so answer my question." The green eyed girl declared as Carlos shook his head and leaned down to let Dude loose.

"It's no one," The blonde lied as Mal glared towards him and crossed her arms over her chest as Carlos looked towards his friend. "You Can't tell Jay." Carlos said as Mal raised her eyebrow towards her.

"Okay, I won't." Mal said as she put her hand out and Carlos smiled as he shook her hand before looking around in the woods.

"It's Aziz," Carlos whispered as Mal let out a strangled scream, since Carlos was covering her mouth, and she clenched her fist together as Carlos quickly began talking again. "I mean it's not hurting me! He's just stressed about something, he needs to let it out. So I allow him to let it out on me." Carlos quickly lied as Mal glared towards the shorter blonde.

Mal swatted Carlos' hand off her mouth before placing her hands on her hips. "Why are you letting him hurt you?" She demanded as Carlos shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know," Carlos lied as he put his hands inside his jeans and looked towards Mal. "It just feels like the real thing." Carlos said as he looked down towards the ground. "And besides no one really cares." Carlos muttered as Mal raised her eyebrow towards him.

"What?" She asked as Carlos looked towards her with a fake smile.

"Nothing!" Carlos exclaimed as he saw Dude running back towards him and picked him up. "I think we should be getting back, don't want to worry Jay anymore. Besides I'm sure Ben is looking for you." Carlos replied as he began to walk off as Mal chased after the shorter blonde trying to get his attention but Carlos wanted to go back to his dorm.

"Thanks again Mal!" Carlos exclaimed as he ran back towards his dorm before she could reach him. Carlos let Dude lose in their dorm and he looked towards Jay's bed.

Carlos walked towards it and fell face first, feeling better already. Carlos let out a huge breath and gripped onto Jay;s pillow before sitting up. His brown eyes scanned the room before standing up, he hissed at the pain in his stomach as he saw Jay's black jacket hanging off the chair.

He walked towards it and picked it up, Carlos lifted it to his nose and smelled Jay's jacket. A smile spread across his face before he slipped it on and zipped it up. He giggled at the sweater paws he had and wrapped his arms around his waist, feeling himself being protected.

"You look cute in my jacket," Jay commented as Carlos turned and felt his face turn red as Jay limped towards his bed and sat down before Carlos could open his mouth, Jay held up his hand. "So you can keep wearing it, I don't mind." He stated with a smile as Carlos blushed and covered his cheeks as he found himself smiling.

"Shouldn't you be using your crutches?" Carlos asked as his face paled. "Did you leave them in the courtyard?! Because I can get them for you!" Carlos exclaimed as Jay rolled his eyes towards the smaller blonde and patted the spot next to him.

"No I didn't leave them anywhere, they're next to my bed," He stated as Carlos walked over towards Jay and sat next to Jay before he caught himself staring at the injured knee.

The one he caused. Carlos caused that, he felt the guilt rushing to his stomach as his face paled. He covered his face with his hands and let out a choke sob before Jay widened his eyes and placed his hand on his shoulder as Carlos turned towards JAy before he jumped into his arms.

"I'm sorry! I should've paid attention, I just lost in thought." Carlos exclaimed in Jay's chest, which Jay just wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and rocked them back and forth. "I wish it happened to me!" Carlos exclaimed as Jay's face paled.

"I don't," Jay stated as Carlos looked towards Jay, with his eyes turning red from the crying and his nose was runny, Jay smiled as he caressed Carlos' cheek and rubbed his back. "Because it would hurt me more than my stupid knee." Jay whispered as he found his other hand tangled in Carlos' hair as Carlos gripped onto Jay;s shirt, staining it with his tears.

"Jay?" Carlos asked through the fabric and heard Jay hummed in respond. "Please don't ever leave me." He whispered in a soft voice as Jay face softened and found himself smiling as he placed his lips on top of Carlos' head and rubbed his back as he buried his face in Carlos' blonde hair.

"Never would've dreamed of it." Jay replied.  

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!

I'm so sorries for the late update, but to make it up I'm giving you guys one of the cutest moment all time, a Jaylos gif (which is above the authors note)!!!!! So your thoughts??? Jay??Carlos??? Evie?? Mal??? Did Jay find Aziz??? The Jaylos moment??? Welps your thoughts!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!