Chapter 17

Jay sighed as he sat in the chair as he done his test. He heard people turn papers, and he chewed onto his bottom lip. Jay wasn't really good at taking test, he was more of the guy who would watch and learn. He sighed as he tugged at his long hair and began to guess at the answers and turned in the test.

He looked around and saw Carlos was playing with his penicsl, Evie was looking at herself in the mirror, while Mal was reading. His brown eyes looked towards Carlos with a smile as he sat down and pulled out a piece of paper, and began to write down the things that he wanted to do for Carlos.

Jay wasn't much of romantic, he didn't know what to do. His father never taught him how to treat a date, or even how to talk to another person you like. Jay just stole things for his father, hoping that he'll get his love in return, but that never happened. He sighed as he looked over the list and looked back towards Carlos as he smiled and put his pencil down.

Jay looked over Carlos, checking to see if he was any different. But he saw nothing, he was the active small blonde boy that he grew up with. The same boy who would laugh at everything and obsessed with chocolate. The same boy who was scared of dogs, yet somehow ended up with the schools mutt. The same boy who joined the team, even if he sucked, and still stayed whenever Jay promised to be there for him. The same boy who was wearing his lucky charm.

The brunette turned away as he felt his face turned red as he sighed and put his head on his arms. He closed his eyes as he tried to think of something else. Jay waited for the bell as he began to think of Friday night, how was he going to treat Carlos, what was he going to say to the blonde? Jay felt his face heat up as he heard the bell rung.

He stood up, grabbing his crutches, and he saw Carlos was holding onto his bag. Evie nodded as she walked out with Mal, as they was getting ready for their double date tonight. Jay stood next to Carlos as he smiled towards the shorter boy. Carlos held onto Jay's bookbag as they walked out, and they walked in complete silence, but a good one.

"You know?" Carlos asked, causing Jay to looked towards him with his eyebrow raised.

"Know what?" Jay asked.

"I haven't' ate chocolate all day," Carlos stated, causing Jay to snort. "And I feel like I lost about one-hundred pounds." Carlos said as Jay rolled his eyes and looked towards Carlos.

"You don't need to lose weight Car," Jay replied, causing Carlos to blush. "You're perfect the way you are." Jay stated as he opened the door for Carlos, as he smiled towards the smaller teen.

"Shouldn't I be helping you?" Carlos asked as Jay shook his head. "I mean you're the cripple one around here," He replied as he pointed towards JAy's knee as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," Jay said with a chuckle as Carlos walked through and Jay followed, walking outside. "Let be a gentleman." Jay said as Carlos looked at him with a smirk.

"You're not gentle, you're like a meanman." Carlos joked as Jay laughed and lightly punched Carlos' arm.

"I am not!" Jay exclaimed as they sat down at a bench and Carlos nodded as he stuck his hand in the air.

"The meanest man there is!" Carlos joked as Jay faked glare and grabbed Carlos pulled him close to his chest and began to tickle his sides.

Carlos squealed as Jay let his hands run down his sides. Carlos tried pulling away as Jay kept his grip on his sides, and tickled his sides. The blonde was beginning to lose air as he starting to snort. Jay cooed as he stopped for a little bit as Carlos caught his breath and hugged Jay's neck, holding him in a tight squeeze, making Jay gasped for air. Carlos giggled as he Jay done the same to him, as he gasped for air.

Jay sighed as he tucked his chin on Carlos' shoulder and closed his eyes. The two teens loosen the grip on each other, but they never let go of each other. With both eyes closed, Carlos listening to Jay's heartbeat, while Jay was listening to Carlos' breathing. The two was relaxed as everyone passed them by, only glancing then turning away, but it felt like they was in their own world.

Carlos finally felt safe, safe from all judgment, safe from speaking to new people, safe from Aziz. Jay felt that he was finally calm, calm from the stress he had, calm from all the worriness he had. They both completed each other. They both felt as if the world stopped whenever they looked at each other, or even glanced at each other. The slightest touch could set them off, making them wanting nothing more but to wrap their arms around each other and holding each other until the world ends.

"You know," Jay whispered causing Carlos to open his eyes. "I don't want this to end. And I finally feel like gained the pounds I needed." Jay said with a small laugh as Carlos giggled and tighten his grip on Jay's neck and Jay smiled as he felt the grip.

"Me too," Carlos replied as Jay smiled and opened his eyes.

Jay pulled away and looked at Carlos. He looked at the freckles dotted along his cheeks, he looked at the small creases from the smiles he had since he came here, he looked at the brown eyes that he fell in love with. He looked at the hair that he ran his hands through, feeling the messy curly locks between his fingers. Jay just looked over Carlos in general, and fell in love again.

He loved Carlos' short body, he loved his loud laugh. He loved his freckles, and his brown eyes when they brighten whenever chocolate was mentioned. Jay fell in love with his fashion choices, he fell in love with Carlos' love for dogs. He fell in love with his clumsiness and he fell in his love with his stutter whenever he gets nervous.

Just everything that Carlos showed, everything that Carlos done, everything that Carlos said, everything that Carlos loved. Jay loved, he loves his childish behavior, his obsession with chocolate. Jay just wanted to keep Carlos in his arms and let him be with him until the wolds ends, until they are made to be split up by God himself.

Jay wanted Carlos, he needed him. He wanted to smell his odor whenever he done practicing, he wants the spring smell whenever he takes a shower. He needed his smile whenever he happy, he needed his laugh whenever he being tickled or told a joke. Just something about Carlos being happy made him happy, just whenever Carlos smiles, he needs to smile.

Carlos was the sun in Jay's life, and he was the moon. He wanted someone to treat him like he mattered, someone to be able to hold him until he dead. Jay knew that Carlos was an angel, sent from heaven, he was the beautiful thing coming from a broken home. Carlos was the thing that keep Jay going in life, he was like his life line. He keep his heart beating and he was there to pick him up whenever he's done.

Carlos was the sun and nothing could change his mind about it.

"I love you," Jay said as his face turned as Carlos widened his eyes. Carlos opened his mouth but shut it, he smiled widely as he felt his face turning red, and even the tip of his ears.

"I love you too." Carlos replied as Jay smiled.

Jay let one arm go from Carlos' waist and Carlos done the same. Jay looked at their hands, and intertwined together. Carlos smiled as he looked at their hands and he looked at Jay and then back at the hands.

Carlos felt safe, he felt happy. Carlos was Carlos with Jay, and that's all he ever wanted. 

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!

What we thinks?? Carlos?? Jay?? Will Carlos ever tell Jay about Aziz??? Also I'm super sorries for being late, so I gave you a fluffy chapter to make up for it!!!!!!! So I hope it does!! So your thoughts???

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!