Chapter 10

Carlos sighed as he heard Jay snoring from his bed and Carlos chewed his bottom lip as he petted Dude's back, while his other hand was on his elephant charm, which he was still shocked because it was Jay's first, only made Carlos happier.

The blonde sighed as he looked down towards Dude, who was sleeping, and he looked back at the ceiling. He didn't know what to do, he knew that skipping out on Aziz wasn't the best move he done, but being with Jay only made him happier, so maybe this charm was protecting him?

Carlos snorted at the thought.

He rolled over on his side and grabbed Dude and brought him closer to his chest. He finally let go of the charm and fell asleep.

But without any nightmares.

--

Jay stretched his back, and looked towards the sleeping blonde, who looked in peace. Jay smiled then he grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his chest. He was happy that Carlos didn't have any nightmares, but for some reason he was upset about it.

Which was something Jay didn't want to feel.

He sighed as he shook his head then grabbing his back. He petted Dude's head then he walked out, getting breakfast for Carlos and him. Jay spoke to Ben and Mal for a while as he held onto the food, and he glared towards Aziz then stomped off as Ben raised his eyebrow towards him as he began to speak to Aziz and Mal.

Jay knew that it was childish for him to walk off as soon Aziz comes up, but Jay doesn't like him. He didn't know why, maybe it was because he was his Aladdin's son, or maybe it was his father's genes, or maybe he was hanging out with Carlos. Jay just didn't know what to say about that.

He walked inside his room and saw Carlos was still sleeping, Jay sighed as he placed the food down on the table,and walked towards Carlos who was cuddling with his pillow, which made JAy chuckle fondly and shook the blonde slightly.

"Carlos," Jay whispered as Carlos groaned and turned on his stomach side. "It's time to get up, we have breakfast here, which I might add it's chocolate, and we have our game!" Jay exclaimed as Carlos shook his head in the pillow and waved Jay off, which Jay frowned.

"You ask for this." Jay muttered causing Carlos to raise his eyebrow. Carlos flipped over on his back with a confused look, as Jay smirked and jumped on Carlos.

"No!" Carlos yelled as Jay began to tickle Carlos' sides, as Carlos began to laugh and try to push off Jay as laughed at the blonde and tickled his sides more, which made Carlos laugh louder, snoring in the process.

"Aww, you snorted." Jay cooed as Carlos glared but ended up laughing more as Jay tickled his armpits and Carlos screamed as he tried punching Jay, but Jay started to tickle his neck, which made him laugh louder, since that was his most ticklish spot.

"P-please," Carlos begged as Jay looked into his brown eyes and saw that they was pleading for him to stop, and Jay sighed as he took off his hands and placed them next to Carlos head.

"Were you about to pee?" Jay asked as Carlos blushed from being so close to Jay, feeling his breath blew across his face.

"Yes," Carlos said as Jay chuckled. "I'm sure you don't want me peeing all over you." Carlos said as he nodded his head towards the door and Jay raised his eyebrow then Carlos made a face and JAy sighed as he rolled off of Carlos then Carlos jumped up and rushed to the bathroom.

Jay chuckled as he laid in Carlos bed, spread out, blowing his long hair from his face. He sighed as he closed his brown eyes and placed his hands under his head and crossed his legs as he hummed to himself, and didn't hear Carlos sneaking in.

Carlos smirked seeing Jay being calm on the bed, he bit his lip so he wouldn't laugh. He sneaked towards his bed and placed his finger to his mouth to Dude. He smirked again as he heard Jay humming, he crawled on the ground and took a deep breathe as he stood up and looked at Jay.

"Pay back sucker!" Carlos yelled as he jumped on Jay who, huffed and Carlos began to tickle Jay's sides, making Jay let out his loud laugh, Carlos smirked as Jay laughed trying to push away his arms, but he didn't see Jay's other hand going to his side.

Jay began to tickle Carlos as Carlos laughed and bent towards the side and keep tickling Jay, which only made Jay tickle Carlos sides. The two teens was laughing louder and Carlos finally fell off of Jay which made Jay scream victory and he looked over towards Carlos, heavy breathing as Carlos clutch onto his chest, laughing louder.

"I won anyway," Jay said as Carlos rolled his eyes and Jay smiled. "Sucker!" Jay copied Carlos as Carlos stuck his tongue towards Jay who chuckled and pulled up Carlos on the bed and Carlos punched Jay's chest.

"Well I got you pretty good," Carlos said as Jay looked towards Carlos. "You didn't see me coming in." Carlos said with a proud smirk as Jay laughed and rolled his eyes.

"That because you was acting like a mouse," Jay said as Carlos frowned and punched Jay's arm who laughed. "No one could hear you." The brunette said as the blonde rolled his eyes and crossed his arms and began to pouted.

"Shut up." Carlos whinned as he flipped over on Jay, and placed his face on Jay's chest, who laughed, making Carlos blush since he was on Jay's chest. Which he didn't mind, because it felt nice because Jay was rubbing his back.

"Aw Car, don't get mad." Jay said as he poked Carlos back dimples, which was revealed from Carlos laying on his chest, Carlos jumped from his back dimples being poked. Jay laughed and Carlos blushed as he listened to Jay laugh and rub his back.

Jay sighed as he continued to rubbed Carlos back, and Carlos was talking in his chest about Dude needing food, since Jay wouldn't let him up. Jay was saying that they needed rest for their big game and Carlos was saying that Dude needed to live so Carlos can be happy, which made Jay frowned.

"What about me?" Jay asked with a sad tone as Carlos lifted up his head from his chest and looked into Jay's sad brown eyes as Carlos smiled and took out his arms from under him and hugged Jay as Jay blushed at the sudden action.

"You always make me happy," Carlos whispered in Jay's chest as Jay blushed harder, but he found himself hugging Carlos back.

"Good," Jay whispered as Jay chewed his bottom lip and looked at the blonde's hair and sighed, which a smile was crawling on his face. "You make me happy." Jay whispered to himself, but not knowing that Carlos caught it, and made Carlos smile harder and hugged Jay tighter.

Heyyo Guys!!!

I'm so sorries for being lates! I had this chapter written out, and I forgot to publish it, and school is stressing me out, which is making me have gray hair! *Sigh* but anyways I gave you guys a fluffly chapter, to hopefully make up for it! Welps your thoughts??? Jay??? Carlos??? The moments??? Tell me your thoughts!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!