One of the Fellow prt.5

A/N: I set this one further into the future a little bit. It's during the time of Helm's deep.

------------------------------------------------------------

The longer this journey seemed to take, the bigger your belly grew. It wasn't long before the elf had proposed to you on this quest. Shortly after that ensued a night of love making that was, by far, the most sensational feeling of your life.

No one expected that you would become pregnant.

You noticed the morning you began heaving out your insides, while Legolas held your hair. The fellowship looked on in worry and you tried to assure them that you were okay. You decided to tell Legolas your evaluation in private. He was both excited, angry, and scared. He wanted nothing more than a family with the one he loved, but it wasn't safe out here on his adventure-- even you knew that, and know Legolas had is son or daughter's life at risk if something happened to you. Legolas grew coldly adamant about keeping you safe and away from danger.

"Legolas I am able to help!" You said as you quickened your pace to catch up to him. He turned to you seeing you already out of breath. He shook his head," no my love, look you are out of breath just from catching up to me, I will not have you fight or do anything of the sort". He crossed his arms. People filed quickly passed you both. Helms Deep was under attack and it was a matter of hours until the Orc army arrived.

You felt a sting in your eyes," then where do I go?" Legolas must have noticed your tears so he softened his state and toon you in a comforting embrace. You let go of the dam that had built up your emotions. You sobbed into his chest right in the middle of this large and busy crowd. He held you until you were only sniffling. "Stay with the women and children in the caves y/n," he softly brushed your cheek with his thumb," it would kill me something happened to you," he put a hand on your stomach," both of you.

You have a sad nod-- you knew he wasn't trying to be mean, just being safe," I've already lost Boromir, I can't lose you too. You come back to me alive," it wasn't a question.

"I promise," he leaned in and gave you a kiss that was laced with love and sweetness. Before he gave you one last look and ran a tender hand over his unborn child before the couple went their different ways.