Heavy hearts

To say I was confused was the understatement of the century. I thought I would receive comfort, explanations or even some sympathy. I had been shoved into a room while being interrogated about my 'abilities', it's not like I asked to be this way! They are idiots if they think I know what the hell is happening to me. I'm just as baffled, terrified and maybe slightly awed by this turn of events.

Why am I sitting here taking this crap when I could just break the door again! The thought struck me like lightning and a small smirk graced my face. I was wondering where they were keeping Blake, I would get small flutters of information but it was like they drugged him to suppress the bond. It felt like a thick fog with cleared up areas that would be embraced by fog the second you felt relieved when finding a cleared area.

It pissed me off immensely that they would come in and separate us after we shared a beautiful moment. We were on the road to recovery and they just snatched us up and dumped us, well more like dumped me into a dungeon looking room. I walked towards the door and slowly stretched my hand out towards it. The hairs on my arm started to rise and I could hear the crackling of a electric current.

They put electricity on the door! Are they serious right now! I wanted to touch it to see how strong it was but I feared it would be ridiculously high and electric hair would never look good on me. I backed up into the corner and started thinking and looking around me for different ways to escape this hell hole.

-------------

I had thought of every possible scenario and the only thing I could come up with was ripping out the metal tap and toss it against the door to see how bad the impact would be. Just to be safe I was planning to run to one of the corners on the side the door was on. This was starting to feel more like a The A-Team episode and I almost believed Mr. T would come and smash the door in. A girl can hope....

.........Well to say that could have killed me was the understatement here. The tap was actually stuck in the wall at this very moment. It was embedded so deep it almost went straight trough......No way....

I started to giggle while trying to dig out the tap so I could re-use it and make the hole in the wall bigger. I needed to make sure I would trow it in the exact same area so it would smash back into the wall where it was already cracked. I gave myself a High five and wished on my lucky stars nobody would come to check on the noise that would come from my cell. 

I can't believe I actually did it! I made a freaking hole in a thick ass wall. It might just be going into the cell next to me but if I'm lucky that door isn't charged and I can get out and get Blake. The anger and adrenaline that was still surging trough me was helping me speed things up. My hands were a bloody mess but I couldn't care less. I needed to get to him as fast as possible so this was the only way I had.

A desperate, angry, hurt woman is a danger you don't want to trifle with! They were very much mistaken if they thought I would stay put and do as I was told. They had another thing coming. With a sinister smile I hurled the mangled piece of metal that once was a tap towards the door in the cell I crawled into and almost howled with glee when it flew trough the metal. 

This was going to be fun!

--------------------

After knocking the guards unconscious I took a moment to find my man. I paused in the middle of the dark hallway and tilted my nose in the air. I sniffed the air surrounding me trying to pinpoint his sent and grinned with satisfaction when the familiar sent pulled me towards it. 

My heart was beating faster with excitement the closer I got to him. I figured it would be better to get to him unnoticed so we could make a clean escape, we would have the advantage to have a head start and we could use it. I was acting on pure instinct at this point, Blake was the prize I needed to get to the prize unnoticed, so when a group of footsteps came towards me I crawled into myself and hid underneath an old fashioned couch. 

The dust bunny's underneath this monster were wreaking havoc on my sensitive nostrils and it took all of me not to sneeze and wince at the itchiness it created. I almost cried out in frustration when they stopped moving to discuss something. It took all of my self control and some of Caia's to not jump out and rip out their throats! When they finally started to move again I let out a silent puff of air and followed their movements until I couldn't hear anything anymore except for some banging at the end of the hallway. 

My eyes popped open when the only possible answer came to my mind, Blake!

I rolled out from underneath the couch I probably looked like a walking dust rag but I only had eyes for the door that was slightly shaking in its frame. I soundlessly stalked towards it and took in all the details and noticed the tiny hairline fractures that were forming on the door. A sain person would have realized it would have been impossible to see these imperfections but to me they were clear as day. 

I found the weak spot quickly and it was as if he knew I was there. The bashing stopped and I heard him move towards the side out of the danger zone. I stepped back and smashed my palms against the right spot and the door flew backwards until it smashed against the wall on the other side of the room.

His arms were around me in seconds and his lips on mine. " Are you okay, did they hurt you?" my hands wondered along his face and body while I took it all in. He looked fine and when he gave me a relieved smile I knew he was okay. I pulled him along with me away from the situation and let my instinct lead me to the closest exit. 

"Babe, we are going the wrong way, we need...." He stopped talking when I pushed against a wall and a secret passage way opened. We looked at each other in surprise but didn't hesitate when the smell of damp earth and tree bark reached us. We took off in hopes of escaping this situation and surviving whatever hell they were going to put us through.

===========

excuse the spelling mistakes I finally have a laptop again! SO sorry about the delay in updates I was waiting for this baby to arrive and I had a work crisis, plus im sort of seeing someone.....you know how it is hahahhahaha. Thank you for understand if you do! Thank you for reading I love you for it!Until next time! Read you later!