A little talk

Hi everyone reading my story! I'm so sorry for doing this I dislike Author notes inbetween chapters myself but I felt like I needed to write a quick thingy to Apologize for the slow updating! I was kind of in a weird space not really knowing where to go with this story. I'm not so happy with the 2 chapters. The *secret meeting* and *secret revealed* chapters. I dont really like it. I want to go in a certain direction and I'm not sure if this still fits in the story how it is going to go in my head. And I also dont want it to become one of those stories that start to sound the same if you know what I mean.

I would really appriciate some imput or thoughts because I want to know what you guys think of it. I dont want to give my idea away but please let me know your opnion and maybe give me some insight in what you think could possibly be happening!

I really love the fact that you take time out of your day to read my story! I love the fact that you have hearted my story and I really love you even more if you would leave me a comment. I will promise to update faster from now on. I had some job searching and finding related things going on so I was sadly distracted by the real world. If only we could live in books am I right. Life would be so much more crazy and amazing if I would have Blake suck Nutella of my finger! I think I would have melted into a puddle you don't even know!!!

Thanks again!!!!!! <3 beany!