You know I love you dear...

To say I was happy would be an understatement. It was impossible to find a word to describe how happy he made me feel. I felt so special, loved, wanted and just.......I let out a sigh and stretched out my overused muscles. He brought out the best in me and made me feel safe for the first time in all the years I have been running.

I was happy to have finally found a home with him, he was my home. I started thinking about my "parents" and my biological parents. I felt hurt on a level that I never got to know them and saddened by the fact I would never meet them. A tiny spark of hope was secretly growing in my heart for my sister. They never knew if she made it out or not, that meant she had a chance and she might be out there on her own like I was. I frowned at that thought and hoped she had someone with her and they would soon come out of hiding now Blake's father had announced our wedding to basically everybody who wanted to know.

I smiled slightly at the thought of his dad but my gut was telling me that he was hiding information from me. I pushed myself up and stretch some more and made a face when I figured I needed to confront him one of these days. "Do that again....it makes your breasts look amazing." His husky voice sent shivers down my spine and I turned to see Blake standing in the doorframe staring at my naked body.

His eyes were taking in my body and all the marks he had left behind during our love making. I stood perfectly still taking in his glistening torso and gym shorts that hung of his hips in a delightful way covering something I was very fond off. He slowly stalked forward and reached out to touch a mark he left just below my breast. "I really like this one right here.." My skin prickled with goosebumps when his finger caressed the soft skin right beneath my aching breast. He slid even closer to me and moved his arm so he could hug me to him and that's when my sense of smell kicked in shattering the hunger that was starting to build up.

"Ewww! You reek, what did you do!?" I said laughing while I tried pushing him away while he tried to pull me closer to him. "I had to train for a bit with the others, you don't like my manly smell." I shrieked when he nuzzled my neck with his sweaty hair and laughed out loud at the sensation. "Yeah I do but not when it's gone stale, so please go shower!" The humor in my voice was clear and he kissed my crinkled up nose with affection.

"Well good thing I rubbed it all on you so now you have to join me!" He swooped me up and hung me over his shoulder while I cried out in surprise. He was humming while he walked towards the shower and I smiled at his contagious mood. I slowly moved my hand down and slowly let it slip underneath his waistband so I could scratch and squeeze his but softly. He stopped walking and actually purred at my ministrations. My mouth formed a shocked O when I felt the sting on my cheek. Did he just spank my asś! He laughed out loud and gently placed me on the countertop and teased me by almost kissing me. I felt my lips tingle at the almost contact and gave him a teasing glare.

He gave me a slow and sweet kiss and I sighed out when he turned towards the shower to turn it on. After he checked the temperature of the water he turned to face me and looked me straight in the eyes and slowly dropped his gym shorts to the floor as well as my jaw. I could never get enough of this sexy specimen that I could call mine, damn I was lucky. He kicked his shorts to the side and walked backwards into the shower while holding my gaze. When the water hit his back he turned towards it and I was mesmerized as I watched his muscles bulge as he ran his hands trough his now gleaming hair.

I tried to swallow but I had no saliva left. My mouth felt like the Sahara desert and he was the blazing sun scorching me and setting me a blaze. He reached for the shampoo and started to lather up his hair and I watched the foam slowly slide down his muscled back towards his very round and firm butt. I wanted to lick, bite and squeeze it at the same time, I had to classify myself as a butt girl but maybe just Blake's butt girl. The thought of that nickname made me grin and stare at his derrière while I bit my lip.