Chapter 7: Today's the Day!

Anthony's POV

I wake up and look at my phone. It's the Saturday after Ian and I talked about how I was going to propose to Savannah. Today is the day! Today is the day that will change my life forever. I am going to propose to Savannah.

I text Ian and tell him to meet me at the pier in 45 minutes. Savannah's best friend, Megan, knows the plan. I have already called the spa, dress shop, and the pier. Everything is set and ready to go. Ian is going to meet me at the pier to set all of the stuff up. I am so nervous, but by doing this, I know that I won't chicken out while pulling the ring out of my pocket.

Savannah's POV

I wake up around 9:30 on Saturday. I turn over to see a note on Anthony's pillow:

Dear Savannah,

I know what you're thinking: Why am I finding a note from Anthony instead of Anthony? Well here is your answer: I have a major surprise for you. All that you have to do is call Megan. She will take it from there. Around noon, get dressed into something that you would go shopping in, but don't do your hair or makeup. I know you will love the surprise. I love you so much. See you tonight.

Love,

Anthony

P.S. Don't ask Megan questions. She won't tell you anything. Love you!

I get up and follow the directions on the note. Around eleven, I go into the bathroom, run through the shower, then dry my hair and throw it up in a messy bun. I follow the directions on the note and don't put any makeup on. Then I go to change into my outfit for the day. I put on a pair of high waisted black jeans, a red flowy crop top, and my white high top converse. Then I call my best friend Megan. She arrived at my place soon after. I let her in.

"Before you even think about it, don't start questioning me. I'm not allowed to tell you anything," Megan says as she walked in the door.

"I wasn't going to start questioning you. I had instructions not to." I answer, grabbing my purse.

"Yes you were. I know you too well." Megan said.

"Yeah, I was." I answer.

"So we're going to the spa first, then we're going to Bradley's" Megan says.

"Are you serious?" I say in disbelief.

"Yep." Megan answers.

I get into Megan's car and 20 minutes later we are at the spa. We go in and I then realize how excited I am for today and I don't even know what to expect.

"We have a reservation for Padilla," Megan says to the receptionist at the desk. The girl at the desk dialed a number on the phone and a couple of ladies started walking towards us.

"Hi I'm Lydia and this is Monica. We are going to be taking care of you guys today. Please, follow us," The woman named Lydia says, motioning for us to follow her.

She leads us to room in the back of the spa and hands us two robes.

"Please put these on and you can lay your clothes on this table." Monica says pointing towards a table.

"Okay, thank you very much." I say taking one of the robes.

After we change, Lydia and Monica come in and our spa treatment beings. For about the next 5 hours, Megan and I get pedicure and a manicure. I get my toes painted a bright teal color and teal acrylic tips on my fingernails to match. Megan gets her toes painted a neon orange color and white acrylic tips. After that, we get massages and facials. The last thing that happened at the spa was that I got my hair and makeup done.