Chapter 8: Yes!

Savannah's POV

Oh my god. Anthony just proposed to me.

Anthony's POV

Oh my god. I just proposed to Savannah.

Savannah's POV

I cannot believe it. The love of my life just proposed to me.

"Yes. Yes! YES! Yes I will marry you!" I say to Anthony. He stands up and puts the ring on my finger. I instantly recognize the ring. It is the one that Anthony and I had designed back a couple months ago. I instantly start to feel happy tears welling up in my eyes.

He walks over and embraces me in his arms. I look up at him and kiss him passionately. 

I break the kiss and start to spit out words. 

"When? How? Wow!" I say looking at the rock on my finger.

"For the last couple of months the Smosh shoots have been getting over early. I just had the time," Anthony says, taking my hands in his, "I grabbed the drawing that you said you liked best and then I took it back to the shop and had it made. Also, I knew that I wanted to do something special for you."

"This was definitely a day to remember," I say, "and was Megan in on it the entire time?"

"Megan just thought that I wanted to take you on a fancy date. She had no idea that I was to propose tonight." Anthony says, answering my question.

"Wow. You are really good. She just said you had a surprise for me." I exclaim.

"Yep. Now, Ms. Soon-To-Be-Padilla, would you like to accompany me on a moonlit walk on the beach?" Anthony asks, taking my hand in the process.

"I would love to my soon-to-be-husband." I answer with a chuckle in my voice.

We walk down the stairs that lead to the beach. It feels like I am in a movie: the way the waves are crashing on the sand, the way the moon is reflecting off the ocean, and did I mention I was just proposed to? We take off our shoes and we start walking barefoot on the beach. I have my shoes in my left hand and Anthony's hand in my right.

"How long did it take you to plan this without me finding out?" I ask breaking the comfortable silence that Anthony and I were sharing.

"I planned it all earlier this week when you were filming with Tyler." He answers, bringing my hand up to his lips to kiss my knuckles.

"Ahh, is that why Tyler was bound determined to keep me at his place all day?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes it is." Anthony says.

"Hey do you see that?" I ask while pointing the my hand with my shoes towards a twinkling light in the distance.

"I wonder what it is." Anthony says with a cute smirk on his face.

"You do too! You do too know what it is!" I yell.

"Okay, fine. C'mon; I'll show you." He says speeding up.

Soon we come upon a blanket that has fairy lights strung around it. There was a picnic basket laying in the middle of the blanket.

"Open it." Anthony says helping me onto the blanket.

I open the basket to see a plate of chicken Alfredo from my favorite restaurant.

"We shall try to recreate the spaghetti scene from 'Lady and the Tramp' like any cheesy couple that just got engaged." Anthony says pulling the plate out of the box along with two forks, a bottle of champagne, and two champagne glasses.

"Haha okay." I say in agreement

When Anthony pops the champagne, we both jumped and laughed until we were almost crying.

He started to pour the drink into the glasses and I stopped him. "Why use glasses when we have a perfectly good bottle to drink out of  right here?" I say. Then I take the bottle out of his hand and take a large gulp of the fizzy drink. Anthony followed in my direction and took a swig straight out of the bottle.

Then we started to eat the alfredo, but we never could get the Lady and the Tramp moment.

"Oh fuck it." I say. I grab the longest noodle I could find and put one end in my mouth and the other in Anthony's. We eat the noodle until our lips are about an inch apart. Anthony eats the last of the noodle and our lips touch slowly.

It feels like the first time Anthony and I kissed.

|Flashback Time|

Anthony was taking me back to my apartment after our 5th date. We had been dating for about a couple of months.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." Anthony says outside of my apartment.

"Me too." I say biting my lip and looking at the floor.

Anthony then takes his pointer finger and tilts my head up to where I am looking him in the eyes.

I look deeply into his chocolate brown eyes. They are looking back into mine.

Anthony's eyes move to my lips then back to looking into my eyes. My eyes do the same.

Anthony starts to move his head towards mine very slowly.

I think he's going to kiss me.

Anthony's lips meet mine and it is like fireworks are going off.

It feels like it is just me and Anthony in the world.

|Flashback Over|

It is like our first kiss all over again. There were sparks flying everywhere.

The kissing got more intense and more passionate.

"Do you say we bring this back to the apartment?" I asked.

"I say we should." Anthony replies, helping me up from the blanket and walking towards the uber that was waiting for us.