Chapter 12: Your (Parents') Turn

Savannah's POV

After my mom left I turn to go sit on our couch thinking about what just happened and what I said. 

"Now we have to make videos for both our channels and tell people. Gosh, this is stressful day already." I say bringing my hand to my forehead in defeat. 

"It's fine babe. We will do it and it will all be over." Anthony says. His phone starts to ring over by the bed and he goes and over to answer it. 

The first people that come to mind that we have to tell are my dads. 

"Anthony, how are we going to tell my dads? I kind of wanted to tell them in person, but that would require us to fly places, and a bunch of other things, but I don't want to just do it over the phone or over Skype and stuff." I say to the void of the apartment, not remembering that Anthony is on the phone. 

"Okay, we'll see you later. Okay. Bye Dad," Anthony says into the phone then looking over at me, "sorry babe what did you say?"

"Nothing. Never mind. What did your dad want?" I say looking back at him. 

"He was just telling me that him and my step mom are in LA today and they wanted to take us to lunch." Anthony says sitting on the couch next to me. 

"Okay. What time do we need to be there?" I ask. 

"Around 1 I think, and he said he will come and pick us up to go meet the reservations. But hey, going off of what you said before my phone rang, this will be one less parent that we'll have left to tell." He says, taking my hands. 

"Okay, since it is almost noon, I guess that I will go start to get ready." I say getting up from the couch. 

"Wait," he says wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me back down onto the couch, "what were you saying when I was on the phone? I need to know so I can help. We are engaged now you know, we are even more of a team now than we were before." 

"I was just saying how I wished that we could tell my dads in person, not over the phone or Skype. It would just make it even more special ya know." I say with sadness in my voice. 

"Okay, how about we fly back to KC for a couple of days just to visit everybody and tell them the news in person. How does that sound?" Anthony asks with hinted excitement in his voice. 

"Actually, that sounds awesome. We need to talk with my dads and plan it all out. Thank you babe." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Okay. You need to go start getting ready. My dad will be here in less than an hour." He says pointing towards the digital clock on his night stand.

"Crap! Okay, be right back." I say running towards the bathroom to jump in the shower. 

I get in the shower and do the normal stuff in there and then get out and blow dry and throw it up into a side braid. It takes what seems like forever. I do my makeup and go over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. 

"Shower's open." I tell Anthony. He runs into the bathroom and locks the door behind him. 

"In a hurry much?" I ask to myself. 

I pick out a spaghetti strapped, black floral dress, with a beige sweater to go on top. I then pick out a pair of short boots that are the same color as the sweater to wear as shoes. 

As soon as I'm dressed, I see the bathroom door open and see Anthony walk over to the closet with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I just couldn't help but to stare at my sexy fiance. 

"Take a picture. I'll last longer." He says noticing my gaze. 

"Oh, sorry." I say looking in the mirror to look at how my outfit turned out.