Chapter 10: The Morning After

Savannah's POV

I wake up to the sound of the a metal pan hitting another in the kitchen. I turn over to feel the cold sensation of the fresh sheets hitting my stomach.

I begin to wonder why I was naked then I remembered last night's events. I was able to show Anthony how much I loved him.

I uncover myself and feel the cold, fresh air hit my naked body. I get up, find my underwear from last night, pull one of Anthony's t shirts on that are beside the bed, and go into the kitchen area to see Anthony making some breakfast in only a pair of pajama pants.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Good morning baby." I say into Anthony's bare skin.

"Good morning my love." He replies in his sexy morning voice.

"I had fun last night." I say inhaling his scent.

"Me too," He replies turning around and wrapping his arms around my waist, "anything certain you want for breakfast?"

"Whatever you were cooking when I came in here sounds fantastic." I say into his chest.

"Okay, you go back to the bed and I'll bring your breakfast to you." He says taking my hands.

"Why?" I ask sounding confused.

"Because I love you." He replies.

"Okay?" I say walking over to the bed.

I start to walk over to the bed and look over my shoulder every couple feet to see Anthony cooking again. I crawl into the bed and sink down and let the white duvet cover my face. All that I can think about is what has happened in the last 24 hours. The proposal. Last night. I can't help but to let the smile creep up on my face.

I can't wipe the smile off of my face when Anthony flips the duvet off of me. A similar smile creeps onto his face.

"Do you want food or not?" He asks.

"Is that even a question?" I say.

"Of course it is: do you, want food, or not?" He asks, his smile growing even bigger.

"Yes Anthony. I do want food." I say sitting up.

He hands me a bowl of organic oatmeal with some fresh bananas, strawberries, and coconut. Then Anthony sits down beside me and covers himself with the blanket. I take a bite of the oatmeal and my mouth seems to be filled with perfection.

"Oh. My. God. Anthony, this is delicious." I say with a mouth full of food.

"Thank you. I made it myself; out of a box. And I didn't fuck it up this time!" He replies with excitement in his voice.

I set the bowl down on my night stand and reach my head over to kiss him passionately on the lips and he kisses me back.

This is one of the most perfect mornings ever...