Chapter 1: Netflix and Chipotle

Savannah's POV

"I was working in the sandwich shop in Sacramento, and I left my number on the back of you and Ian's ticket. I guess I was hoping that you would call me, even though I knew that you probably wouldn't, but I guess I was wrong," I say, looking at Anthony while laying on his lap.

"I did call you; even though I lived in Sacramento. I thought you were cute and knew that I wanted to talk to you and get to know you," Anthony stated, looking back at me.

"I was the one that had to convince him to call you though," Ian says laughing. He moves my feet, sits down, then puts them back on his lap, beginning to eat his Chipotle Burrito Bowl.

"I'm glad that I did," Anthony says, stuffing his face with his burrito.

"What shall we watch on Netflix?" I ask, not looking up from the screen.

"I have no idea," Ian answers.

"You know what we should call this? Instead of Netflix and Chill, we can call this Netflix and Chipotle," Anthony exclaims, clearly proud of his wittiness.

"Let me just say: I would not be Netflix and chilling with Ian here, if you know what I mean," I say with a smirk on my face.

I can't help but to be a smartass about this kind of stuff. I am just that kind of person.

I never got the chance to introduce myself- My name is Savannah Fawcett. I have a degree in Journalism from Stanford, have had multiple books on the New York Times Bestsellers' list, and a successful YouTube channel (with over 10 million subscribers). I have been dating Anthony Padilla, one half of the YouTube Super Channel Smosh, for almost 3 years.

I don't even know why, but all of this sudden, since we were on the subject on our early relationship, I started thinking about how Anthony and I had gotten into our first fight. Anthony asked if I wanted to move in with him about a year and a half after we started dating. It was one of the worst fights that we have ever had, but now that I think about it I am so glad that I finally said yes.

|Flashback Time|

"Why the hell do you have to be so stubborn about this Savannah? All I did was ask you to move in with me, not move across the world, or shave your head," Anthony yelled.

"I'm NOT being stubborn; you're not listening to what I have to say! I don't want to move into YOUR apartment-I want us to pick out a place TOGETHER that is OURS," I scream, "you see, why would I want to live with you if you're not going to listen to what I have to say, or answer to a simple request."

"So basically you're saying that you don't want to live where I have lived first, and that I don't listen to you?" Anthony belts back

"Kind of. If I were to move in here and "Take Over" it would feel like an invasion of privacy and space to you because you have lived here for so long, and that's not what I want it to feel like, or make you feel like. You would feel the same way if I were to ask you if you wanted to move in with me. I want the both of us to pick out a place together that we both can call a home, and to know that I can leave the bathroom door open when I pee and not care. I don't feel like I can do that here because it's YOUR place; not OUR place. Do you get what I'm saying?" I say, staring into Anthony's chocolate brown eyes.

He just stood there for a couple minutes processing what I said.

"You know what: I'm gonna go because I need to think and clearly you aren't processing what I said., Don't call me until you have your final answer," I say, grabbing my purse and stomping out the door, my heels clicking and echoing through Anthony's apartment.

I drove home and just sat and cried. I felt as if I had just ruined the best relationship that I had ever had, and all over a stupid question.

I woke up to a knock on my door about two hours later. I walked over towards the door and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror that was next to the door. I looked like a wreck: my hair was all matted up, and i had makeup in places on my face that it didn't belong. I couldn't believe that I was opening the door to somebody looking like this.

I looked through the peephole on my door and see that it was Anthony. I opened the door to see him with bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. He brushed passed me and starting pacing.

"I was wrong. I over reacted. I'm sorry. And yes- We can look for a place for us." Anthony said, coming to a halt and scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm the one that over reacted, and I'm sorry for that," I say walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

He wrapped his hands around my body and I just melted into him. I hated how even though I was still a little bit mad at him, by him doing this, by him being the one to apologize first, it made me love him even more. After just standing there within each other's embrace, we went over to my couch and fell asleep in each other's arms.

|Flashback Over|

We have gone through a ton, and honestly, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I mean I don't know if I am ready to get married yet, but, honestly, if Anthony were to ask me to marry him, right now, while we're sitting on this couch, I would 100% say yes. I mean it when I say that I want to spend the rest of my life with Anthony, and Ian I guess since they are almost inseparable.

I am dragged out of my thoughts when Ian asks what we want to watch on Netflix.

"I really don't know. What do you want to watch, Ian?" I ask.

"I don't really care, that's why I asked you," Ian says with his eyes still glued to the TV screen.

Anthony's POV

I love Savannah so much. I hope that I can spend the rest of my life with her. I really want to. I just have no idea how to propose or ask. I know I want this, but I know that when I ask I will chicken out. I won't even notice that I'm chickening out; I will just not ask. I need to do this. I need to plan the perfect proposal, where I will have no choice but to ask. I know this is how I want the rest of my life to go. I want to spend the rest of my life with Savannah Raleigh Fawcett.

Since I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with Savannah, and have known for quite some time now, a couple of months ago, Savannah and I went into this little jewelry shop that personally designs jewelry for its customers. Savannah and I hadn't really talked about getting engaged, but we knew that eventually it would happen. So since we were out and bored and the shop looked kind of cool, we went in and looked at rings. Since the shop personally designs jewelry, we had some engagement ring drawings drew up for us and Savannah had this one that she absolutely loved the best. About a month later I decided to go back into the shop and have our designer, Daniel, put in an order to have the ring made.

"Earth to Anthony," Savannah says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry. What?" I ask looking down at the beautiful girl that is laying on my lap.

When I say beautiful, I mean beautiful. Her long, caramel brown hair pulled up into the cutest messy bun. Her piercing ocean blue eyes staring back at me. Her being only 5 and a half feet tall makes it all the better. Her having the figure of a goddess: with all the right curves in all of the right places, and not being so skinny that she is only skin and bones. She is perfect in my eyes and all I want is her to be mine forever.

"Ian and I agreed on 'The Last Shift'; you okay with that?" Savannah asks, looking up at me with her eyes that I could never forget.

"Whatever you want babe," I say, wanting to get back to my thoughts.