Chapter 9: First Time For Everything

Warning: Mature Content

Savannah's POV

On the drive home there was a sexual vibe in the car. I know it may sound cheesy, but I think tonight's the night that I am going to, finally, lose my virginity. I could tell at the beach that Anthony wanted to go all the way and have sex, so that is why I suggested that we go back to the apartment.

We practically ran up to our apartment. And by run I mean we fast-walked with a slight stumble in our steps because we had just drank a whole bottle of champagne between the two of us. I didn't feel that drunk; I felt like I was on Cloud 9. I had just had the best night of my life and it hasn't ended yet.

I lied: I am more drunk than I thought, but I'm still not that drunk. I couldn't even get the door unlocked, so Anthony had to take the keys away from me and unlock the door. He barely had better luck.

I drop my shoes on the floor as soon as he closes the door. Then Anthony walks over to me wraps one arm around my waist, and the places his other hand on my cheek, his thumb stroking the skin right under my eye. I look into his eyes and bite my lip.

Anthony leans in and kisses me passionately. I honestly think that this is the most passionately he has ever kissed me. It is gentle at first, but gets get more forceful and rough as time goes by and we get more excited.

I start to walk forward, pushing Anthony towards the direction of the bed, on the other side of the room, without breaking our kiss. Fortunately, our apartment is so small that everything is in one room, so there are no hallways to navigate through, or doorways for either of us to hit our heads on.

Anthony takes off his suit jacket and throws it on the couch as we make our way towards the bed. As we reach the bed, Anthony sits down and scoots towards the headboard of the bed. I jump up on the bed and crawled up and straddled his waist.

It was at this moment that I remembered that I was wearing a dress; a very short dress I might add. As I straddled his waist, the dress rode up to where it was above my hips and Anthony had a full view of my underwear. I don't think he minded the lace pink underwear though.

I started to unbutton Anthony's dress shirt and he unzipped my dress. I lean back just enough for him to take his arms out of the shirt and throw it on the floor to reveal his bare torso. I ran my hands down his chest and he lets a faint moan escape his lips.

Anthony grabbed the bottom of my dress and I threw my arms over my head so he could lift the clothing off of my body. The dress gets stuck as he tries to lift it over my head.

"I'm stuck." I say laughing. Anthony finally get the dress off and just looks at me. 

He then brushed his fingers down my bare stomach and down my thighs. I let a slightly louder moan than his escape my lips.

After he removed my dress the kissing got more intense. I could feel Anthony's tongue brushing my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I decided to tease him a little bit. I deepened the kiss, even though I didn't know how it could have gotten any deeper, but didn't let him get his tongue in my mouth.

Then in a sudden, surprising movement, he moved his hands up my thighs and grabbed my ass. It caused me to gasp and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I wish that I could freeze us in this moment in time. I had never felt more in love. It was us wanting to make love, not have sex.

Anthony disconnected his lips from mine and moved them to my neck. He moved his lips up and down my neck, sucking in certain spots, and eventually finding my sweet spot. I let out a slight moan, and he started to kiss and suck another one of my sweet spots even harder. I let out another, slightly louder, moan.

I then moved my lips to his neck, following in his footsteps, kissing and sucking until I found his sweet spot. He let out a moan and I smiled into the kisses I was leaving on his neck.

It came to my surprise that I actually felt like I knew what I was doing. I had never had sex before and I'm am kind of glad that I didn't. Being here with Anthony just felt so right, and it made me glad that he would be my first.

I noticed Anthony's hands brushing and exploring my body until his hands landed on my bra clasp. He took a couple of minutes trying to unhook it and failed.

"Help." He whispered seductively. I then reached back and unclasped the bra and started to take it off but Anthony stopped me. He started kissing me deeply again and removed my bra himself.

I then ran my hands down his legs and felt his erection through his pants. It was at that moment that I reached down and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. He tries to take them off with me still straddling him but fails.

I roll off of him just long enough for him to take off his pants to where he was just there in his black Calvin Klein boxers. He then rolled over on top of me and started to kiss me more passionately than before.

He then runs his hand down my stomach and side and sticks his thumb under the elastic of my underwear. I raise my hips up for him to slide them off of me. I follow what he just did and hook my thumb under the elastic of his underwear. He slides them off and kicks them off somewhere in the room.

He takes the same hand that he took my underwear off with and starts caressing my inner thigh. Anthony then moves his fingers between my legs and I gasp as he gently pushes them inside of me. After I get used to the sensation, I start to moan and am eternally caught in the moment.

Anthony then grabs a condom out of the bedside table, opens it, then slide it on his member. He then breaks our kiss and asks me the the three words that I had been anticipating:

"Are you sure?"

I close my eyes, bite my lip, and gently nod my head in agreement. I guess you could say I had been waiting for this moment for a while.

With that, I let out a gasp as he thrusted his hips inside of me in one quick movement. He begins to thrust his hips back and forth at a steady pace and then speeds up and then slows down.

I moan every time he changes his pace out of pleasure and because I wasn't expecting it. I then start to move my hips up and down with him. Kisses and moans were shared as I did this.

It then dawns on me that this is the closest that a couple can get.

We are making love; this doesn't even compare to what I would think dirty sex is.

It just felt to right.

Soon I could feel myself beginning to climax and I dug my nails into Anthony's back. He first let out a sound of pain, but it then turned into a moan out of pleasure. I then grabbed what I could of Anthony's hair.

He started to thrust his hips faster and my moans got louder. I could feel it in my stomach and I couldn't wait for the moment to arrive. Within minutes, the moment had arrived and I threw my head back and arched my back. Every inch of my body tingled with the sensation.

I could feel that within the next couple of minutes Anthony was feeling the same thing. His eyes squeezed shut and he stopped thrusting.

A smile lit up my face as Anthony collapsed on the bed beside me. The room was silent except for the sounds of our panting breaths.

Anthony then turned my head towards his and kissed me and it felt like my orgasm all over again. the same sensation, the same explosion of happiness inside of me. He then wrapped his arms around me and we just layed there, happy to be in each other's presence.

"I love you, Savannah"

"I love you, Anthony" was the last thing that I said before I drifted off to sleep in Anthony's arms.   

--------------------------

Yeah, I know it was dirty.

Yeah, You know that you liked it

Thanks for reading!!

~Megan~