Chapter 19: The One That My Dad Didn't Like

Savannah's POV

"Oh my gosh, Drew it's like 2 in the morning. We probably should go to sleep," I say turning to see Drew staring at me, "why are you looking at me like that."

"Because I haven't seen you in forever. I just am taking in your features. I know that you won't believe me when I say it, but Vannah you are truly beautiful, don't you dare even try to deny it."

After Drew says that, I can feel my face turning as red as a tomato. I then begin to think that I probably should have told him that Anthony proposed.

"Okay, there is one thing that I didn't tell you that kind of sparked this entire situation." I say.

"And what might that be." Drew asks sinking back down into the couch.

"Well, Anthony might have proposed on Saturday, and when we told his parents his step mom blew up on me and I blew up on her and then when Anthony and I got back to our place we blew up on each other," I am now realizing that the two bottles of wine that Drew and I drank made me more drunk that I had thought and now my words were starting to slur and that I needed to take a breath to get the rest of the words out, "then the next day we blew up at each other in a smoothie shop and I may or may not have threw the ring back at him and then I flew here."

"OH MY GOD!!!! HE PROPOSED???" Drew said.

"Shhhh! Dad is sleeping." I say.

"SINCE WHEN WAS HE GOING TO PROPOSE!!!!!" Drew yells again.

"Wait, I thought you knew that he was going to. Did he not ask for your guys' blessing?" I say, my voice getting louder.

"No... I really like Anthony. I am completely fine with it, but Shane on the other hand, might not be so understanding." Drew says, standing up to go to bed, "He never told you, but he was never Anthony's biggest fan. I don't really know why he never liked him, but he just never did."

"Drew, that's just the wine talking. He would have told me if he didn't like Anthony- wouldn't he?" I ask.

"I'm serious. He told me that he didn't like Anthony." Drew says.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed. Goodnight Drew, love you." I say walking towards the stairs.

"Love you too, Savannah." He says, walking towards his room.

I walk into my room, change into my pajamas, and lay down in my bed to fall asleep.

But I just lay there, not being able to fall asleep.

All that I could think about was what Drew had said about my dad not liking Anthony. Yeah, I might not like him too well at the moment, but I still love him. My dad's opinion won't change a thing. But when I get back to LA I am going to have to talk to him and see if he asked my dads for their blessing on my engagement.

I see the clock strike four right before my eyes start to drift shut.