Chapter 32

Hey guys, its Kendra and I just want to give a quick disclaimer: I ONLY own the plot and characters that I have created. I don't own anything related to the Bulls, thank you.

Insistent knocking woke Jimmy up the next morning. He groaned as, whoever was trying to reach him, pounded the entry way with striking sound. He hadn't slept great the night before, for obvious reasons, so he slowly got out of bed with a struggle.

Before even opening the door fully, a tall figure had walked right in.

"Hey man." Taj greeted, walking towards the couch and taking a seat.

"I don't remember asking you to come over?" Jimmy asked with sarcasm, closing the door and following Taj to the couch.

"That's cuz you didn't." Taj nodded with a grin, turning on the television, "I just came to check if you were...ya know...okay and stuff?"

"Okay with what?" Jimmy asked in confusion, rubbing his eyes.

"I know about you and Alli." Taj shrugged

"How the hell do you know that?"

"I kinda...ran into her last night." Taj said hesitantly. He didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to bring Jimmy down more by telling him that he saw Allison with some other guy. Especially since he had no idea what even went on between the two of them.

"Oh." Jimmy whispered

"She seemed really...upset." Taj dragged on, "What happened?"

"I fucked up." Jimmy shrugged, putting his head in his hands.

"C'mon, man," Taj urged, "You can tell me."

"I..." Jimmy sighed, "I cheated on her."

"What?" Taj uttered in surprise, "Nah, with who?"

"Kelly." Jimmy said, ashamed.

"Ah, man, nooo," Taj said with disappointment, "You dug yourself a deep hole, huh?" he said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"Where did you see her?" Jimmy questioned, with curiosity.

"Uh..." Taj trailed off, "I saw her at vision." He finally said, referring to the night club.

"Vision?" Jimmy asked with disbelief, he found it hard to picture Allison at the club, especially alone, "Was she...with someone?" he asked, with slight jealously.

"I don't know." Taj lied, he didn't really know what had happened with her, so he thought it was just best to not say at all, "I only saw her for a minute."

"Damn..." Jimmy breathed, "I don't know what I'm gonna do without her."

----------

Allison sat in the middle of an interview with her teammates in a daze. This week alone they'd had countless interviews, commercials to shoot, questions to answer and Allison was tired, mentally and physically.

"How about you, Allison?" The interviewer questioned her, breaking her out of her trance.

"Huh?" She asked

"Do we hear wedding bells soon, for you?" The women inquired.

"Oh," Allison shook her head, slightly embarrassed, "actually, I'm single." She responded, receiving puzzled looks from each of her friends as the interviewer moved onto the next question.

"So when exactly when were you gonna tell us?" Brianna asked, as the four girls were eating lunch together.

"Tell you what?" Allison asked, playing dumb as she took a sip from her water.