Four

Thea:

"Thea wake up!" A voice snapped at me. I was lying in my bed not wanting to start the day"No, leave me alone" I groaned into my pillow. Amelia wasn't going to give up that easy though, I could hear her travelling across the room, and back again. I took a peek, and she was there with a pillow clenched in her hands."Get up!" She hit me with the pillow three times with no mercy. "Fine! Fine! Fine! I'm up" I stood up out of my bed and rubbed my sleepy eyes."Your sleeping pattern is seriously messed up" she criticized and put on her blue and silver tie.Dragging my feet along the wooden floor, I headed towards the bathroom where my uniform was already set out for the day ahead. I closed the door behind me and got changed slowly.

"Are you done?" Amelia knocked at the door
"Yeh, calm down Amelia" I rolled my eyes
"hey, no rolling your eyes at me" she warned, predicted my reaction behind the bathroom door.
"You have no proof of that" I laughed walking out of the bathroom.

Together, we walked to the grate hall for some breakfast, or what was left of it at least. We sat down at the Ravenclaw table, and I added some toast to my plate then began to nibble the edges.
Slyly I took a peek at the Slytherin table to see Draco sitting there, sulking and hardly touching his food. He looked kind of tired, and even more pale than usual. I wondered what was up with him. I look back at my plate frowning.

"You alright?" Amelia asked raising a brow"yeh, I'm fine, but I've got to go and check something. I'll see you later Amelia" I got up and head towards the door, shooting Draco a look, hoping Malfoy would follow.To my relief he did.

"Draco!" I spoke with too much enthusiasm. I blushed at my tone. Something was unnerving about being so compelled into happiness, and relief seeing someone you hardly knew.
"Hi" he smiled half-heartedly. Was he ok?
"Ummm... I. You ugh" I stammer, unable to string a sentence.
"What?" He asked harshly, which made me cower at his cold demeanour. It was a shock talking to him like this, my previous encounters with him were so warm and kind. Elements of the Malfoy I had heard about but never experienced were relieving themselves.
"Are you ok?" I asked with a hit of worry in my voice
"Yes I'm fine" he said, straightening up a little. Then he walked away through the halls of Hogwarts.

About an hour or two later I was sitting in charms not at all listening to the head of Ravenclaw professor Flitwick what's wrong with him? I kept wondering.
I found myself staring at him several times through the lesson I tried to stop myself but I just couldn't

"Mr Malfoy?" I hear and pay attention to Professor Flitwick voice for the first time all the lesson "Mr Malfoy?" He repeated
"yeh?" He looked to the front of the class being knocked out of his daydream
"Which hand motion would I use for a disappearing spell?" Flitwick asked
"Augh... Swishy motion?" He asked more than stated
"A swishy motion?" Flitwick repeated in disappointment. "Pay more attention Mr Malfoy, and stop attracting the attention of Miss Woods" Flitwick said rather annoyed.
I turned a deep red at his accusation. Once more I looked towards Draco, catching his eye, he winked and smirked, then he turned his head to look down at his paper. I copied his actions in horror.

It seemed as if the class was going on for an eternity but eventually, it ended and as soon as it did I rushed out of the class not wanting to run into Draco. Not just yet.

"Hey, Thea!" I hear my name being called, and it was Pansy storming over to me
"Alright, Pansy?" I smiled
"Alright? No, I'm not alright!" She bellowed "you... Ugh, you better back off!" She growled.
"Sorry?" I asked puzzled
"Draco hasn't shut up about you! He's known you for less than three days, and you start making googly eyes and my Darcy-poos!" She poked me in a chest and got uncomfortably close. I backed away slowly at her angry advances.
"Draco talks about me?" I smile slightly ignoring all of the girl's warnings. Pancy turned red with anger. This girl was crazy, I almost felt sad for her, Draco would practically shrug her off, and she was still going through all this effort.
"Oi Pansy back of!" Draco stepped in front of me, and Blaise stood behind Pansy.
"Oh, Draco. Hey" Pancy stood up straight and smiled while twirling her hair "Blaise please leave with Pancy" Draco sighed, and Blaise left dragging Pancy with him.

Draco turned to look at me. He was just as close at Pansy had been, but it was a different kind of intimidating. My heart swelled rather than hammered in my chest, and I was oddly comfortable. 
"So you were staring at me?" Draco smirked, but I stayed silent "why?" He continued "like what you see?" He gestured to all of him
"you're giving me whiplash with your mood swings" I stated crossing my arms, and frowning slightly towards him.
"You didn't answer my question" he chuckled.
Just when I was about to reply I was saved by Amelia.
"Thea!" She shouted over to me
"I've got to go, bye Draco" I wave then rushed out of his sight feeling relieved that Mr Flitwicks exploitations were going to be discussed.