Fourteen

"No way" Amelia shook her head, and I nodded at her with a wide smiling "the Slytherin prince kissed you?" she repeated for the 5th time with eyes wide
"Yes, he did. It's not that hard to believe" I laughed.

"Alright?" Neville asked, sitting next to Amelia
"She kissed Malfoy!" Amelia chuckled pointing her finger at me.
"Malfoy? As in Draco Malloy?" Neville frowned
"No his mother" I rolled my eyes
"Thea I don't like the idea of you hanging with him".
"Or locking lips" Amelia giggled
"Yes or that" Neville said not as amused as Amelia.
"And?" I questioned through clenched teeth
"I- I don't trust him, he's bad. Not even Harry Potter thinks he's bad"
"probably because of the 'Potter Stinks' badges from two years ago or something" I smirked
"He's been saying it longer than that, and I believe him".
"Well, quite frankly Neville I don't care what you or anyone else-yes, including Potter- has to say about him. He makes me beyond happy, and if you were a true friend you'd put your differences behind and be happy for me" I huffed going slightly red in the face.
"Harry knows about this kind of stuff. He knows when things aren't right, and he knows when people have been dealing with dark magic" Neville continued to argue with Harry Potter as his source.
"How dare you!" I fumed standing up and grabbing my belongings "Draco Malfoy is one of the greatest wizards I've ever known so don't say such... things!" I hissed with venomous undertones. "You do not know him, I do".
Without giving Neville another opportunity to speak, I walked back towards the school.

Neville had no right to assume such things about Draco. He had a bad reputation for such a nice guy. Harry Potter only disliked Malfoy for the child he was 5-6 years ago, of course, I didn't know him then but from what I've seen he has changed.

I was too caught up in angry thoughts to notice my surroundings.
I ended up walking into who was stood on the ground firmly.  I stumbled backwards slightly and noticed I had walked Pansy.

"Thea! I am so sorry I didn't mean to walk into you, it was all my fault" Pansy chimed "forgive me?" She pouted her lips.
"No harm was done. Besides I walked into you, sorry" I throw a half-hearted smile.
"Listen, Thea, I just wanted you to know that I'm so sorry about the other day, and I hope we can be friends" she said in the least sincere way possible. It took every inch of self-control to not scoff. Did she think I was that stupid? But I did not have the energy to make a fuss.
"Oh yeh of course and I'm so sorry for any harm I have caused you" I said going along with her games.
"Awh thanks babes" she giggled then walked away thinking I believed in her stupid tricks.

I shook my head, then began walking myself to the Ravenclaw common room.

On my way, I noticed Hermione step around a corner, then Ron and Harry followed closely after.
I was tempted to go over and talk to the boy who lived. I wanted to ask him about his cruel opinions before Neville's words began eating me alive.

"Thea" a voice I know all too well called causing me to turn around and witness the tall boy dressed in a dashing black outfit walking over to me. The sight of his caused my whole body to relax, and the worries washed away.
"Hello" I greeted, smiling.
"Hi, where are you heading?" Draco smiled.
"To my common room" I replied
"I'll take you there" he offered
"I'm ok, thank you" I responded, wanting to follow Potter before I headed towards the Ravenclaw tower.
"I insist" he gave me a charming crooked smile that I could not resist.
"Ok then, thanks".

As we were walking together, I remembered something I overheard in the dining hall and haven't yet been giving the chance to talk about it.
"Have you heard about Katy Bell?" I looked up at Draco, who now seemed anxious. "Draco?" I called
"Oh yeh I have. Dreadful isn't it?" He sighed.
"Yes, completely. Do you you know anything about it?" I casually questioned.
"N-no why would you think that?" He frowned.
"Just asking" I mumble not sure how to act to this behaviour.
The main thing I had on my mind was I had to talk to Harry.