Six

Thea:

The next day, after lunch, I walked down to the Black Lake. This time I was alone, and hoping I'd bump into Draco.

"Have you come to see me?" He asked smirking.

Today, he was resting under the shade with one arm under his neck, and the other on his stomach. Where the sun broke in between the branches, it was highlighting parts of his pale skin that I was sure would melt under the heat.

"Yes, actually I have" I smiled sitting next to him underneath the large tree. Yet again he had his sleeves rolled up carelessly, and his hair was messy.
"Not surprising" he laughed sitting upwards
"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked raising my eyebrows at his statement 
"You're infatuated with me" he stated matter of factly.
"I am not!" I shook my head.
"Whatever you say babe" he laughed "it's not a bad thing though. I am with you, so I suppose it's only fair" he admitted casually, but his tone of voice couldn't hide the blush that crept up his neck and onto his cheeks. My heart skipped a beat at this comment.

"I like your hair like that" I pointed at his messy blonde hair.
"Oh" he tensed and tried to tidy it "it's- I'm a mess sorry" he gushed.
"No, I like it. It makes you look a little more laid back and free. It's cu- yeh" I blush cutting off my own words
"It's what?" Draco smirked and looked at me
"And free" I repeated
"No after that" he chuckled shaking his head.
"Nothing" I promised, averting my gaze from his joyful features.
"Ok" he scoffed.

We talked for a while longer, and every second I began to like him even more.

"How haven't I ever noticed you before?" Draco looked directly in my eyes.
"I've told you, I keep-" "no, like how haven't I noticed you from across the room and began to wonder about you?" he explained shifting further towards me. "I mean when I first met you, I was just dying to know more, you were in my head all day" his eyes were sparkling, and he had a smile on his face.

It was at that moment I realised something had changed within me. My body tried to pull me closer whenever I was near him. My heart would flutter, and I couldn't help but smile. The illusion of need and want was all that could occupy my thoughts. I reflected on all my most happy memories and realised the feeling of exhilaration was nothing I had quite experienced before. The feeling was simple, but altogether undeniably complicated. 

I cleared my throat, looking outwards towards the grounds of Hogwarts. The once bright land became covered in a golden orange blanket of sunset.
"It's getting dark, I think we should go back" I suggested standing up
"I guess we should" he agreed.

I got to the Ravenclaw common room not long after we took our separate ways and as I arrive at the door and as usual it asked a riddle.
"What's invisible and makes people suffer from symptoms, like sweating and nausea, yet people can't survive without it?" It didn't take me long to figure it out though
"Falling for someone" I sighed, and the door swung open.

I walked over to the nearest settee in the practically empty common-room and chucked myself on it. "Impossible" I scoffed denying myself the form of sincerity.