Ten

Thea:

As I stared at the piece of parchment in front of me, I got more and more nervous, Draco will be arriving at twelve, which gave me two hours to prepare. I couldn't keep still.

"Are you ok? You seem a bit worried" Amelia asked
"Y-yeh I'm fine" I answer writing down a few notes for charms bopping my leg up and down.
"Ok" she nodded. She was never the best at detecting feelings though she had gotten better.
Luna (who spend most of her time in our room because her roommates were cruel to her) looked over at me then at Amelia and shook her head.
"She's nervous" Luna pointed out "About what?" Amelia frowned.
"She's going to Hogsmeade with Draco today" she informed. Amelia shot me a look, I laughed in discomfort.
"Y-yeh but it's not a big deal" I tried to convince all members of the room, including myself. "Maybe I should get dressed" I smiled. I looked in my trunk, and looked through the options I had "wait, do I dress up or not?" I asked worried.
"I don't know sorry" Luna and Amelia chorused to which I groaned.

"Hey, what's up?" Belle-our roommate- asked, walking into the vacancy.
"Thea can't find what to wear for her date" Amelia told her sighing.
"Oh well, I came just in time then! I happen to be an expert in dating, especially the getting ready part" she said proudly.
"Really?" Luna asked, sounding a little too surprised.
"Why? Is that shocking Lovegood?" She glared
"No, not at all!" Luna shook her head, blushing.
"Well then let's get started!" She squealed, and started looking through my trunk.

She took out a short spaghetti strap black dress, a long-sleeved cream shirt to go under it, tights, and a heavy coat perfect for the nip that was present in the winters air.
"Here!" She pushed them into my hands excitedly, I took them from her and thanked her.

When I finished getting dressed, I looked in the silver-framed mirror that hung on a wall in our room, and I smiled at my reflection. It was perfect. My brown locks were lightly curled, and Belle had allowed me to use some of her temporary makeup potion, which further smoothed my skin while allowing the natural glow of joy to peak through.

"Perfect!" Belle cheered "not too dressed up but not super casual either and your comfortable right?" She admired her work leaning backwards to observe the whole look

"Yes very, but don't you think it's too much I mean-" "no! No! No! It's perfect!" she gushed. I nodded, then look down at my muggle watch, five minutes left.
"Thank you for your help" I beamed at the girl I hardly knew.

"It's going to be fine" Amelia assured me as I opened the door to see Draco standing there.

He looked tense and was fidgeting with the hems of his jacket.
He was undoubtedly handsome, as always. Wearing a black turtle neck with dark grey trousers, a matching warm long coat, and his Slytherin scarf to top it off.When he noticed me, he smiled warmly, and his shoulders relaxed.

"Ready?"