Seven

Thea:

"Check this out" Amelia, who had been showing a lot of interest in Dragons said handing me a book. I read 'Ironbellies have been subject to constant observation by the Ukrainian wizarding authorities ever since an Ironbelly carried off a (mercifully empty) sailing boat from the Black Sea in 1799'.
"Cool" I noded.
"Cool? Are you OK? You're not acting very you" she dragged the book back over to herself, then looked at me with a frown.
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied with a weak smile.
"You seem tired. Did you sleep last night?" she pointed out, but I refrained from answering.
The truth to her question was no. I spent all night trying to decipher my thoughts.
"If anything is wrong you can tell me" she pressed
"I know" I ensured.

Nothing was wrong. In fact, everything felt perfectly right. it was just the uncertainty of it all that made me angry. I wondered if he felt the same way.

"Well we have potions so come on" she stood up and began to walk out of the library. I followed behind.

We entered the class a little late than expected of us, and we sat down in our seats which were far apart.
"Late?" Professor Slughorn raised a brow "you're never late. Well, I suppose I could excuse you then" Professor Slughorn said with a shrug.

"Hello" Draco whispered over to me with an open dazzling smile. He looked careful when he greeted me, leaning closer to my desk than usual.
"Hi" I breathed conflictedly.

"The Ageing Potion is a powerful tool which causes the drinker to become older. The more you drink, the older you go. The effects of this potion are to be temporary, but disastrous if you get it wrong" He explained. 
My mind instantly went to the case of Fred and George, who used the potion to cheat the Goblet Of Fire two years prior. It didn't work.
"The potion is very advanced but here we have a room full of talented students. Isn't that right Mr Potter?" Slughorn continued.
All eyes had fallen on Harry, Slughorns favourite student. 
"Yes sir" Harry Potter responded awkwardly, and I grimaced in pitty at the responses he was receiving. "Indeed! Let the brewing begin" The bubbly teacher smiled.

I grabbed some fungus, leech juice, Tortoiseshells, Bat Tongue, and fangs from the supply table.
"What?" Draco asked himself looking at his cauldron puzzled
"Ageing potion" I aided walking over to his desk and flipping to the page we were meant to be on.
"Oh, I wasn't listening" he blushed.
"Clearly" I said chuckling.
I poured in the leech juice and let it to heat while stirring it clockwise.
"Can I borrow this?" Draco asked, leaning over my table to grab some tortoiseshell.
He was so close that I was paranoid that he'd be able to pick up on the heavy beating of my heart, and my hitched breath.

I continued brewing my potion, occasionally looking over my shoulder to look at Draco.
All the smoke was messing up his hair, and he had the most indearing frown on his face.

"What am I doing wrong?" He asked, knocking me back into reality.
His potion was a grey and purple mixed together that was not the colour it was supposed to be.
"You umm... Added a little bit too much leach juice" I said, and he groaned in frustration
"but just add a little more of the other ingredients then it should be OK" I smiled supportingly.
"Thanks" he reached for a hand full of fungus "you know, one day I'm going to have to make an advanced potion without your help" he vowed
"maybe, but today is not that day".

Slughorn came to my desk and peered over my cauldron and smiled with pleasure.
"Miss Woods if you would see me after class please, thank you" Slughorn requested with a suddenly serious expression, then he walked away.
I sighed and carried on with my potion.
"What did you do?" Draco asked
"Nothing" I shook my head, not looking up.

After class, I walk over to professor Slughorns desk sheepishly and cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up with a questionable look on his face, but then it faded.
"Ah yes, miss Woods!" He exclaimed
"You wanted to see me" I put on a forced smile (it was obvious, but he didn't seem to care).
"Yes, I did. Now don't worry, you're not in trouble! Oh no far from it. You miss Woods are a very talented student of mine, That's why my dear, I am inviting you to join the Slug Club!" He invited enthusiastically.
"Slug club?" I repeated confused
"Yes, the Slug Club is an opportunity for only my most advance students" he explained.
"would be an honour sir" I smiled
"Great!" He handed me an invitation then waved me off.