Chapter 7: Pink Glitter and Yellow Hearts

Do you think he'll ever do it? He is quite shy after all. . .even if he acts all tough.

Don't worry dear, it'll happen eventually.

I just hope it happens soon otherwise he'll lose him and we won't be much help to him then.

Don't be so negative, our little Y/N will find a way and they'll both be happy.

I woke up again to those voices, familiar yet forgotten, what the hell were they talking about? And who's the 'he'? I hate playing the pronoun game.

"Y/N!!!!!!" Papyrus barged into the room yelling and as hyper as usual, "ARE YOU AWAKE YET???"

"I am now," I yawned sitting up, careful to not hurt my hand, "what's up?"

"WELL I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON A WALK WITH ME. I DON'T THINK YOU COULD HANDLE OUR DATES WITH AN INJURY SO THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING!" He had his eyes closed and a gloved hand to his chest, I'm surprised he wasn't blushing like he normally does-oh wait, there it is.

"Sure, Pap," I smiled.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" He squealed, "THIS DATING THING IS NOTHING BUT A CINCH TO ME, I'M PRACTICALLY AN EXPERT-NO, A DATING GENIUS! I MUST PREPARE MY NOT SO BEST CLOTHING FOR OUR DATE (SINCE ITS NOT AN OFFICIAL ONE) AND I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME AS WELL, Y/N, NYEH HEHE HEHE!"

He ran out the room again, almost tripping on the way out. I don't know why but for some reason I felt excited to go with him today, like if I don't I'll regret it for the rest of my life, heh, I wonder if he always has that affect on people. I yawned and got up off the bed heading to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. It took me a while to bathe because of my hand but eventually I got done, I forgot to take clothes with me so I only had the towel to hide my you-know-what, when I came out though I was approached by someone who wasn't Papyrus.

"Oh Darling~ if I had known you had such a nice body I would've come sooner." A metallic voice praised.

It was a robot with black hair and eyes, pink chassis and boots and a pink transparent stomach with a glass heart cutout in the middle. The fuck?

"Take a picture, Darling, it'll last longer or maybe you would like me to join you in your bath?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered I was still in the towel, I backed away a little and looked at her funny.

"Uh, may I help you?" I said tucking the towel tighter.

"Oh yes~. With a body like that you can help me as often as you want." She licked her lips.

No. Dear God, please don't let this ho touch me, I don't know if she is one but she looks like it and if she tries anything Imma slap a bitch.

Maybe is should let her touch you. ;)

Don't you dare!

She stepped towards me with a hint of lust in her eyes, hips swaying too much for my liking, I backed into the bathroom a little too fast and fell backwards, hurting my hand as I tried to stop myself from falling. Man, I don't think it's going to heal properly with all this moving.

"Ohh Darling~, I didn't know you were so eager to be with me, I really should've come sooner then." Her heels clicked against the tile as she came closer, practically crawling towards me as my back touched the tub.

"L-look, I don't know what you think I want to do but I sure as hell am not gonna do it."

"Oh? Well maybe I can persuade you then." She continued coming towards me with a pervy grin as her metallic eyes looked over my body. I swear, I'm going to bitch slap her if she doesn't get away from me.