Chapter 1

THE FIRST 14 CHAPTERS OR SO ARE REALLY SHORT AND CRAP. IM SORRY. I WAS A BEGINNER WRITER WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS! THE FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS DOES NOT LESSEN THE GREATNESS OF THIS STORY. I PROMISE AFTER THE 16 OR 17 CHAPTER IT GETS BETTER. SO DON'T LET THE BEGINNING GET YOU DOWN. IT'S A PRETTY GOOD STORY NONETHELESS. PLEASE READ IT. I GOT BETTER AT WRITING THROUGHOUT THE STORY AND YOU CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE.

NOW ENJOY :)

Chapter 1

"Hey everyone! It's Connor, and in this video Id like to talk about relationships," he said with his seductive look. "Now I have been in 3 relationships. I broke them all off because I felt like I wasn't giving my girlfriends the attention they wanted....." he said. Now he was just rambling on and on about relationships. In his high pitched voice, "okkk so i talked about relationships and I don't know I've only had 3 but hey use my tips wisely ok gtg byyyeeee" then he ends the video by covering lens with his hands.

"Aww that was a good video. Time to edit!" Connor said as he grabs a can of Arizona and sits down at his computer to edit. He continues to edit when his computer goes black. "NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!", connor yells, with his fists up in the air. "Why why why why why!!!!", he cries. Connor says to the computer, "just keep calm connor. Just keep calm and edit later!! Haha."

Connor got up from his chair, grabbed another can of Arizona, took his phone and put it in his pocket. School was starting in a week and he was there to show freshmen around, help then get their rooms, and of course Connor being Connor, make new friends.

"WELCOME FRESHMEN TO SAINT JOHNS UNIVERSITY!! I'm Connor Franta!!" Everyone awed in amazement. Some girls were jumping up and down. They must've known him from his collab channel 'Our2ndLife'. As Connor was giving out maps he came across this one girl, about 5'6, naturally curly dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. It was love at first sight. There he was, standing there like an idiot, staring at this amazing girl. Connor hasn't noticed she was talking to him, "hello? Are you ok?", the blonde asked? Connor snapped out of his trance and handed her her map. "Hi I'm Connor Franta!" "Hi, I'm Brittany.", she said with a smile. They shook hands and he said "I'd like to talk to you later, Brittany." Brittany nodded and they continued on with the tour.

At the end of the tour, Connor walked up to Brittany with his number. "Text me sometime. I'd really like to get to know you." Brittany took his number and smiled and said "I'd like that". Then connor walked away and Brittany stood there looking at his number.

~~BRITTANY'S POV~~

"Omg I can't believe connor franta gave me his number!!! He must like me or something. Should I text him right now? No that would make him feel like I'm a weirdo and totally turn him off. But what if he's expecting a text from me? He would've asked for my number. But he didn't. I'm so confused."

As confused Brittany was walking up to her dorm room she saw this girl with a bunch of boxes. She noticed that the girl who was taking all the boxes was kian (from o2l)s girlfriend Andrea!! Andrea walked into a room. Brittany noticed she had walked into the same dorm room Brittany was headed. But she wasn't so sure. She doubled checked her papers and it said room 243, and that was the room Andrea had gone into. So Brittany trying to be cool, walked into room 243 and Andrea turned and said, "hi, I'm Andrea!" The next thing Brittany knew was she was on the ground, Andrea pouring water on her.