Chapter 31

Chapter 31

MADISON'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Sam's arms. He was gorgeous. He had abs. Ohhh those abs. And he had muscles. I love him so much. I sat up I think a little too abruptly and woke him up.

"Hey beautiful," Sam said to me.

"Heyy!"

"Man you look amazing in the morning."

"I do? I thought I looked rachet."

"Rachetly good," he said as he sat up and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Well we are picking up jc and Stephanie at the airport today. Time to make new friends."

"Can't wait!!!"

--------------------------------------------

CASSIDY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see Ricky on the floor. Why was he on the floor?

I poked him with my toe. No movement. I poked his head. A little flicker. Poked his nose. He woke up.

"Morning babe, why are you on the floor?"

"Oh well because when I was coming in last night to go to sleep you were already sprawled out all over the bed. So I took a pillow and slept on the floor."

"Aw babe, you didn't have to. You could've just pushed me over."

"Nah I'm fine. The floor was actually quite comfy."

I laughed at him. Gee, Ricky was really funny in the morning.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Well we are going to pick up jc and Stephanie at the airport."

"Great!! New friends!!"

-----------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see Connor sleeping peacefully. It was already 9:46 and jc and Steph's plane landed at 11. Knowing with us girls we would take foreva! So I leaned over and watched Connor sleep. After 4 minutes of watching him he moves.

"How long have you been watching me?" Connor asks with this sexy morning voice.

"Only 4 minutes." I kissed his lips.

He kissed back. "What time is it?"

"9:50. I'm gonna go see if Cassidy and Maddy are up."

"Alright. I'm gonna get dressed."

I walk out the door and walk to Cassidy and Ricky's room. They weren't in there. I walked to Sam and Madison's room and they weren't there either. I walked down stairs and they were all talking and eating cereal.

"Heyyy morning!!" Madison said to me.

"Morning! Connor is up." I said knowing I was gonna get asked anyways.

"Oh well get dressed and we'll head to the airport. We'll stop somewhere so you and Connor can get breakfast." Ricky said.

"Alrighty!"

I walked up to our room and I saw a butt naked Connor standing by the bed.

"Hey babe, was your dad a baker, cause those are some nice set of buns!"

He turned around and laughed. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

My outfit of the day consisted of kaki shorts and a flowey tank top. I put some mascara on because I have sensitive eyes so I don't wear much. I put my hair in a pony tail and pulled my bangs back. I brushed my teeth and headed out of the bathroom.

When I walked out, Connor was wearing kaki shorts and a v neck and a pair of vans. He had on his gray beanie. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed downstairs. Connor followed behind.

"Hey," wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wha-," I was cut off from him kissing me. My hands made it up around his neck and he put his hands on my hips.

"Just wanted to kiss you." He said with a cocky smile.

"Well, we need to get going. Stephanie and jc's plane will be landing in 45 minutes. Lets go!"

We ran down the stairs as everyone was heading out the door. We all piled into the party bus and headed to the airport.

----------------------------------------

JC'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had fallen asleep on the plane. Well I guess I didn't fall asleep I just dozed off. I woke up to Stephanie shaking me telling me we had landed. The guys and their girls were coming to pick us up. I can't wait for them to meet steph. She's so amazing.

"Come on Jc! Everyone is probably waiting for us!" Stephanie yelled at me.

"Ok ok." I got up and grabbed our carry on's and took Steph's hand. As we walked down the tunnel, people were trying to get on the plane. (Never been on a plane before, don't plan on it either, but idk how it works). After we got out of tunnel we made our way to the belt thingy that had our luggage there. We got our luggage and waited for everyone.

It's been 10 minutes. I'm starting to get worried. I sat down on one of my bags. Stephanie started pacing. She does that when she gets irritated. I grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. She walked over and stood between my legs.

"When do you think their coming?" Stephanie asked me.

"Soon. Don't worry."

She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back. We had a full on make out session in the middle of the airport. Stephanie pulled away when we heard someone call my name. It was Brittany.

"JC!!!!!!"

"BRITTANY!!!!!!"

"I FOUND YOU!!!"

"I guess you did," she said hugging me. I saw Stephanie standing there smiling.

"Oh Brittany! This is my girlfriend, Stephanie!" I pointed to steph.

"Oh hi! Sorry, I kinda noticed I interrupted a little something." She said pointing at me to steph back to me.

"Don't worry! I was kinda glad you did! Once you start with jc you can't stop." She said smiling at me.

"Well, I see you girls are getting along, but lets get to the guys." I grabbed my carry on and two suit cases.

"Yes! Their all waiting in the waiting area." She hooked arms with Stephanie and she took a suit case and steph took the other.

We walked up there and we were greeted with smiles and hugs. Cassidy seemed really nice. So did Madison. But I saw something. Ricky and Sam were eyeing steph! Those cumbubbles! I grabbed Steph's hand and kissed her forehead. We all stood there awkwardly. I forgot I hadn't introduced Stephanie yet!

"Oh right! Everyone, this is Stephanie." I pointed to Stephanie and she was greeted with smiles and hugs. Well hugs from the girls. We started walking out to the car when something popped into my head. How are 8 people gonna fit into one car?

"Hey con da Bon!"

"Sup!" He looked back, one hand around Brittany.

"How are all 8 of us gonna fit in one car?"

He smiled and looked forward. Brittany looked back and smiled evilly. I noticed we were walking towards a bus. Oh shit no.

"Ricky! Is that ours?"

"Yah! It's a party bus!"

"No. It can't be!"

"Check it out!"

I looked down at steph and we started running towards the bus. We walked in it and it was epic! Wow!

"I know."

I looked back and Ricky, Cassidy, sam, maddy, connor, and brittany, all had ear to ear smiles. We put our luggage in the bus and headed back to the house.

-----------------------------------

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back from the airport, it was 12:30. The girls wanted to bond so they went up to mine and britt's room to talk. So us guys are on the couch watching tv.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Jc asked breaking the silence.

"Well we could do a BBQ." I offered.

"Yah, but does anyone know how to BBQ?" Sam asked.

"Hey! We're guys!"

"Well I know I can cook burgers." I said.

"I can cook chicken." Ricky said.

"I can cook nothing." Jc said.

We started laughing. The girls said they were heading out for a little while. They kissed us goodbyes and left.

"So we for the BBQ tonight?" Sam asked.

"Yah! But what are we cooking?"

"Burgers."

"Well so you have anything to make it?"

"Nope."

"Well we need to go shopping then."

We all got up and headed for Sam's moms car. Since it was us four it was fine. OFF TO THE SUPER MARKET!!

**********************

Hey!! Sorry it's a late upload. It's 10:42 pm right now and I'm not really tired. Even tho I am.
Thanks for reading!!

Follow me on Instagram and twitter!
Instagram- kickster307
Twitter- bewilliams1313

Follow the girls on Instagram!
Steph- @o2l_pandas
Maddy- missmaddy303
Cassidy- cassidyelizabeth88

Peace out Girl Scout!

Brittany :)