Chapter 17

Chapter 17

[SETTING: it's been four months since Brittany and Connor started dating. Connor felt it was time to bring her home. So for Christmas break Connor asked Brittany to go home with him for Christmas.]

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so happy your coming home with me," I saw to brittany, holding her hand.

"Well I can't wait to get there and meet your family," Brittany said.

"Yah about that," I start to go off, "my family isn't going to be home."

"WHAT?!?! Where are they?"

"They went to visit my aunt for a week and they can't make it home for Christmas. But they said they will be home by your birthday," I say kissing her hand.

"Oh. Well I guess we'll just have to have some fun with out them."

"Oh we will." I wink at her and she smiles. I can't get over her smile!

{3 hours later}

"Finally we're home!!" I scream.

"Yes we are. Wow. You have a very nice house."

"Why thank you, my lady. It is the finest in Minnesota." I grab her bags an bring them to my room.

"You can take your coat off and put it any where. Make yourself at home."

As I go up with her bags I notice something on my bed. It was shinny. I set Brittany's bags down and picked it up.

It was a roll of condoms!

There was a note,

'Dear connor, please use these. We don't want grand kids any time soon! Love mom and dad'

Gosh. How can me and Brittany use soo many condoms?

I put them in my drawer and went and got my bags. We settled in and then I made us supper.

Nothing fancy. There wasn't much food so I whipped us up some Mac and cheese.

Brittany was flipping thru the channels when suddenly the notebook was on. She kept it on for a second then flipped the channel.

I said to her, "we can watch it if you want," I may be a man, but I'm surely not afraid to cry.

Brittany looked at me and she just shook her head. I guess she's watched that to many times.

Brittany gives up on what to watch so she hands the remote to me. I flip through the channels and I find the titanic. I looked at her and we both said, "nah" in unison.

I shut off the tv, took both our plates and washed the dishes. After washing a few dishes I feel Brittany wrap her arms around my waist.

"I don't wanna seem a little annoying but I'm bored."

"What do you wanna do?"

She looks me in the eyes and says,

"I'm ready."