Chapter 40

🚫WARNING!🚫 SEXUAL GRAPHICS. MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13. 🚫

Chapter 40

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~

October 1, 2013

So digitour is in 2 days and no body could be any more excited! Sam literally bounces off the walls when we talk about it. Haha. Digitour goes Chicago, to Toronto, to Philadelphia, and ends in New York.

Everyone is bunking with their significant other so me and Connor has a room to ourselves.

Everyone is packed and ready to go so we are just chilling in the den, watching fat Albert.

We were about half way into the movie until Kians phone went off. He looked at it and he whispered something into kassys ear and they both got up. "Ok guys we have to leave. Digitour isn't gonna wait for us. LEGO!!!" He said while pulling everyone up.

We ran out to the bus and headed off to the airport.

**airport in Chicago**

I walked into the airport, with my carry ons in one hand and Connor's hand in another and walked through the airport to the luggage claim place. We grabbed our bags and waited for everyone else.

"So you excited?" Connor asked me, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Yeah! This is going to be so much fun!" I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He smiled and pulled out his phone. "It's 2:46." He slid his phone into his pocket. "We have plenty of time to relax." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my head on his shoulder. "Or we could do something different, if you know what I mean." He squeezed my butt and giggled. "No, id rather relax. Ok?" I looked up at him. "Ok." He kissed my nose and I put my head back on his shoulder. "Come on lovebirds." Trevor said. We picked up our bags and went to the hotel.

**at the hotel**

When we got to the hotel, Connor and I got up to our room and I went into the bathroom to do my business. I came out and Connor was sleeping like a log.

"Con? You awake?" I said laying down next to him. He didn't move. I got up to change into sweats and a tee shirt because I don't think we will go out later tonight. I grabbed my suit case and unzipped it and grabbed my gray sweats and white tee. I pulled off my shirt and shorts. Now I was standing in my bra and underwear. I put my shirt on then my pants and through my bag onto the ground. I turned around and Connor was watching me. "I liked you better before you had your clothes on." He said. I smiled. "I liked you better when you were sleeping." I laid down next to him. "Nah, I wasn't sleeping. I was resting my eyes. But then I heard unzipping so I wanted to see what it was." He kissed my forehead. "Perv." "Hey, I've seen you naked plenty of times. Seeing you in your bra and underwear wasn't any different." I snuggled into his chest. I was so comfortable and warm. My eyes started to get heavy.

"I love you."

Then I was out.

October 3, 2013. (If you didn't know, it took them a day to get to Chicago.)

I woke up and Connor was getting dressed. He was currently in his boxers looking through his suitcase. He was sitting on the end of the bed with his case on the floor. I got out if the blankets and crawled up behind him. I put my hand on his lower back and kissed his shoulder. "Morning." "Good morning, babe." Connor said, "how are you feeling?" "I'm fine. I feel great actually." "Good." He kissed me and got up with his clothes. He walked into the bathroom and I quickly got my clothes from my suit case. I decided to wear my dream on dreamer tee for if I get hot, my homies south central sweatshirt, a pair of flares, and my black vans. I started taking off my clothes when Connor picked me up from behind and through me onto the bed. He laid on top of me. "Connor, we have to ge-" He cut me off by kissing me. He pulled away and started kissing down my jawline. "Connor, we have to get going. Do you want to disappoint your fans?" "No. But I don't want to disappoint you." "How could you ever disappoint me?" "I don't know. And I don't want to find out." He got off of me and I finished getting dressed. I grabbed my phone from the charger and my wallet from my purse. I looked in the mirror one more time (see @O2L_FANPAGE13 for picture of Brittany's outfit). I grabbed Connor's hand and we headed down to the lobby.