Chapter 30

FINALLY!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 30!!!!!!

Chapter 30

*last day of school*

6th period history. I was eyeballing the clock. I sat in the back of the class since some kid wouldn't behave so I had to switch with him. And I used to sit next to Connor. I was watching the clock and glancing at Connor.

Every few seconds he would look back at me and smile. This summer, us, all the o2l boys, and their girlfriends were staying at Sam's house for the summer in Cali. I could not wait for this class to end. Only 7 more minutes.

"So as the history of......." I drifted. I couldn't stop thinking of all the good times me and Connor are gonna have together. Connor told me last night to pack for the trip so we could go after school. We had loaded everything up last night in his Honda Civic. 4 minutes.

Connor looked back at me and winked at me. I smiled back with teeth. We're gonna walk on the beach, have picnics, fun days, hang out with the boys, MAKE NEW FRIENDS! I got excited over that. 2 1/2 more minutes.

I snapped out of my day dream when I heard a voice come over the intercom.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! I would like to say thank you all for the great school year. You may now be dismissed!!!!" (Idk about most schools but my school lets everyone leave early on the last day of school)

Before I new it, I was being carried bridal style by Connor out to the car. I couldn't stop laughing and neither could he. He buckled me up and I kissed him lightly on the cheek. He smiled and closed the door and ran to the other side.

"CALIFORNIA!!! HERE WE COME!!!!"

--------------------------------------------

"Come on Connor! We're gonna be late!" We were a good 20 minutes away from the airport and we were stuck in traffic.

"I can't go any faster than I'm already going!!" He looked at me and laughed. I can't get mad at Connor. It was impossible.

I grabbed Connors hand and intertwined our fingers. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at him. Connor was so handsome. Those perfect green eyes. To die for! His lips. I would kiss them all day if he let me. (Lol just the way you are by Bruno mars).

I turned on the radio and 'come on get higher' by Matt nathanson was on. I looked at Connor and leaned over and kissed his cheek. We sat there singing then the chorus came on and we belted it!

"Come on get higher

loosen my lips

faith and desire in the swing of your hips

so pull me down hard and drown me in love!!!"

"This should be our song," Connor said to me. I smiled at him and nodded rapidly!! Our song.

Chorus again,

"Come on get higher

loosen my lips

faith and desire in the swing of your hips

so pull me down hard and drown me in love!!!"

---------

We made it to the airport and our flight was boarding. We quickly put our luggage on the belt and went on the plane. Connor and I got our seats and we laughed alot and made alot of the other passengers angry. After all of the disturbance, I put my head on Connor. And drifted to sleep.

--------------------

"Brittany, hunny, time to wake up. We're about to land." Connor said shaking me gently.

I opened my eyes and smiled at how nicely he woke me up. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back. We were meeting up with Ricky and his girlfriend Cassidy at the airport. Ricky told me that Cassidy was super bubbly and really smart. But I knew we would get along.

As we were getting off the plane we walked down the tunnel and were greeted by a very excited Ricky and what looked it was Cassidy. Cassidy had blonde hair and glasses. She was at least a good 4 inches shorter than Ricky. Connor ran over to Ricky and have him one of those brotherly hugs and a guy hand shake.

I walked over to Cassidy and introduced myself.

"Hi! I'm Brittany! You must be Cassidy! Ricky told me so much about you!"

"Oh my gosh I hope he didn't tell you everything." She looked up at Ricky and Ricky kissed the top of her head. They were so cute.

"Alright! Let get going. I rented a car for all of us for the summer."

"Uh ricky, that's 12 people. What kind of car did you get?" Connor asked Ricky seeming a little scared for our well being.

"I got us a little bus." As we walked out we saw what looked like a bus that was a little scary looking. I looked up at Connor and he seemed pretty scared.

"Don't worry. It may look threatening from the outside but it's totally cool inside. Come check it out."

We walked up to the bus and looked inside. It was totally tricked out! It was like a party bus!!

"Ricky! Is this a party bus?"

"Well yah! I thought if were gonna party all summer long, we should party on the road too!"

I smiled at Ricky and we loaded our luggage into the bus and we headed to Sam's since we were all staying there.

--------------------------

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to casa dela Sama!! With your host, moi!" He gestured to himself. "And I would like you guys to officially meet my girlfriend, Madison, Maddy for short." He gestured to a girl standing about 2 feet behind him. She smiled and waved. I smiled back and said, "hey Maddy. This is my girlfriend Brittany. I bet you two will get along great." Ricky spoke up, "and this is my girlfriend Cassidy." "Heyyyy!!! All of us are gonna be bffs by the time summers over!"

-----------------------------

CASSIDY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So who else is coming?" I ask Ricky as we're unpacking.

"Uh well there's kian, trevor, and jc." Ricky was done unpacking and sat next to me on the bed.

"Cool. So 3 other girls to become friends with!"

"Haha yah." He gave me a smile that meant something but I don't know.

"Hey," I tugged on his hand, "whats wrong?"

"What? Nothing! What would be wrong?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

He sighed. "I just had a quick thought that with all the time you'll be spending with the girls and all the time ill be spending with the guys, we won't have a lot of time together."

I placed my hand on Ricky's leg. "Babe, we're gonna have a lot of time together. I think you forgot that all the guys have girlfriends. They'll wanna have time with them."

Ricky had that look. The look of that he was thinking. He looked at me and smiled ear to ear.

"Man, you're so smart!"

"Hey, it's the glasses!"

-------------------------------------

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"So when are jc, kian, and Trevor coming?" I asked Sam who was sitting on the couch flipping through channels.

"Uhhh well jc and Stephanie are coming in a couple days, kian and kassy are coming next week, and Trevor and kylee are coming 2 days after kian and kassy." Man he had all that memorized?

"Oh ok. I'm gonna go chill with Connor." I say as I get up.

"Alright. But be careful. Don't get anything on the walls." He looked up at me and we both started cracking up.

I walked up stairs to the room Connor and I were sharing. When I opened the door, I saw that Connor was making a video. I forgot it was Monday. I walked over and sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"Wow. Um ok. So you guys remember Brittany?"

"Sup." I head bumped at the camera. Connor laughed at me.

"So what are you talking about?"

"Well I'm making a video of what's going on right now and what's gonna happen in the future."

"Oh, well don't mind me," I say as I get up, "I'm just gonna lay on the bed and play on my phone." (I don't really have a phone but in this I need to).

"Alright. Well that's really all everyone, Brittany do you have anything go say?"

"Nope."

"Alright. Well akdhelsidmcj byeeeeee!!!"

"Nice." I say as he gets up off the floor and lays down next to me.

"Yah well I try." He kissed my ear and got his computer out. He started editing when his phone started going off.

"Ello? Ok. Hu uh. Yup. Wait let me ask her, wanna go out tonight? Ricky, Cassidy, Maddy, and Sam are."

"Nah I'd rather stay here. But you can go if you want."

"Now why would I do that?"

"I don't know."

Back into the phone, "nah were gonna stay here and chill. Ok. Yup. Bye."

"You don't have to stay here with me. You can go."

"No id rather spend my first day of summer with my girlfriend." He kissed my cheek and continued to edit.

About half an hour later I got a tweet notification from Connor.

"@connorfranta: CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO! MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN IT! Go check it out!"

I looked over at Connor. He looked down at me and smiled. And he kissed my nose. Man I love it when he kisses my nose.

__________________________

WAAHHAAA Hey guys!!!! Chapter 30 at your mists!! Hope y'all's are enjoying and chapter 31 will be up tomorrow!

Follow me on my social media!

Instagram- kickster307

Twitter- bewilliams1313

Need to talk? Kik me!

BWILL1313 (all uppercaps!)

Peace out Girl Scout!

Brittany

PS>> don't forget to follow the girls on Instagram!

Stephanie- o2l_pandas

Maddy- missmaddy303

Cassidy- cassidyelizabeth88