Chapter 5

Chapter 5

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~

It's been 2 days since mine and Connors lunch date. He hasn't returned any of my texts or calls. I've tried talking to Andrea about it but all she says is "he'll come around. Don't worry". But I'm kinda scared that he doesn't like me. The only thing I haven't done is try and talk to him in person.

I walk across campus to Connors dorm. I go up to his dorm room where he shares with his friend Ricky (also from o2l).

I knock 3 times. No answer. I wait about a minute. I knock twice this time. Still no luck. I knock a third time this time saying it was me and I wanted to talk to Connor.

Still no answer.

I call his cell and I hear his phone go off. I try the door knob. It was unlocked so I opened it to find him on his bed, laying there with a girl from my 4th period English class. I stand there in shock. I thought he liked me. Didn't he feel what I felt at the beach? I felt so stupid just standing there so I left. He didn't even run after me. I could tell we were done. But it was just a date. It wasn't anything.

I rush back to my room and start crying on my bed.

CONNORS POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam you have to leave. I need to go talk to someone."

"But Connor, I thought you liked me."

"When did I ever say that?"

"Idk"

"We'll I don't. I like this other girl. And she's calling me and texting me. She needs me!"

"But I need you more!"

Sam gets up and pulls me onto the bed. I hear a knocking. Sam covers my mouth so I can't say anything. 2 more knocks. This time they say "it's me Brittany, I need to talk to you." I try to get up but couldn't. Sam had me pinned to the bed. Brittany opened the door. She stood there shocked. Why am I so stupid? Brittany turned around and left.

Sam would not get off of me. It took so much strength not to punch her. I pushed her off, pulled her out of my room and looked down the hall and I couldn't see Brittany. I screwed up big time. I need to talk to her. I need to see her. Make things right.

Because I love her.