Chapter 35

Chapter 35

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 10 am. My eyes were red and itchy. That's what happens when you go to bed crying. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Jc, Steph, and Connor were all in the kitchen. At least I didn't have to talk to Connor alone. Steph and Jc were being lovey dovey to each other and Connor was sitting at the table hunched over his cereal that he wasn't eating. He was moving around his cereal with his spoon. I tried to be quiet but of course the floor creaked and it was loud. Connor's head shot up and look directly at me. His eyes were red and blotchy. He's been crying. I walked over to the cabinet grabbed a bowl and sat down at the table. I grabbed the mini wheats and poured them in my bowl and poured a cup of milk. (I don't like mini wheats with milk. I eat them dry and have milk to wash it down. Judge me.) As I was eating, I noticed Connor was staring at me. I knew he felt bad for cheating. I just can't be with him when I know he'll cheat again. I looked down at my wheats and sighed. I looked up at the pictures on the wall and I could see out of the corner of my eye that Connor was still looking at me. I looked over at him and he quickly looked down. He knew I knew he was staring. I finished my breakfast and got up and but my dishes in the sink. Jc and Steph had left so it was me and Connor. I know I should talk to him but I can't. I turned around at the sink and stared at Connor's back. He must've thought I left because he broke down crying. It was the saddest thing I have ever heard. His breathing got heavy and he started to freak out. I ran over to him and put my hand on his back. He looked straight into my eyes and collapsed in my arms, while crying. "JC!!! STEPH!! SOMEBODY!!" I yelled. I started crying too. Jc and steph ran in. "Call 911! Connor come here with me" I pulled Connor up and laid him on the grown on his back. He was still freaking out. His legs were flying all over the place. Everyone had came running in and Sam sat on connor's legs. I held Connor's hands above his head to stop him from freaking out. He eventually calmed down but he closed his eyes. He was still breathing. Shortly after, the ambulance arrived. They came in and put Connor on a stretcher and pulled him to the ambulance. "I have to go with him!" I yelled at the paramedic. "I'm sorry only family members can go in the ambulance." "I'm his girlfriend that's close to family!" He let me in and we rushed to the hospital.

_______________________

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was crying all night. I'm so stupid! Why did I cheat on Brittany? She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I was sitting at the table, moving my cereal around with my spoon. I hadn't eaten any of it. Suddenly I heard a creak and I shot my head up and it was Brittany. She looked at me but then walked to the cub board. She grabbed a bowl and a cup and sat down 2 seats from me. I could tell she hated me. I wouldn't blame her. She poured herself some mini wheats and a cup of milk and ate her breakfast. She looked down at her bowl and sighed then looked up at the wall. She knew I was staring at her. She turned her head and I put my head down. She finished her breakfast and left. I couldn't take it. I broke down crying. My breathing started getting heavy. I don't know what happened. I started to freak out. This has never happened before. Brittany ran over to me and put her hand on my back. I looked into her eyes and then collapsed into her arms. "JC!!! STEPH!!! SOMEBODY!!" She yelled. She started crying. Jc came running in. "Call 911! Connor come with me." She pulled my up and laid me on the floor on my back. She held my arms down but my feet were going everywhere. I couldn't help myself. Next thing I know everyone was downstairs and Sam was on my legs. I calmed down then everything went black.

__________________________

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the waiting room until everyone comes. I was about to get up when the doctor came. "Franta?" "Yes?" "Connor had a medium panic attack. He fell asleep and we don't know when he'll wake up." "Did he slip into a coma?" "No. He's just sleeping. No need to worry. We just need to give him his medicine and a shot then you can go in. You can come down with me and sit in the chair next to him if you'd like?" "Yes please." We scurried down to his room. We walked in and he was still sleeping. I walked over to the chair next to his bed and watch him take liquid medicine and his shot. I did this to him. I made him go into a panic attack. I won't be able to live with myself if this happens again and he slips into a coma and dies. A tear slipped and I quickly whipped it away. I don't want Connor to panic. Even though he didn't see it I don't want him to panic. I grabbed his hand and held it.

The nurse came back 20 minutes later to check up on Connor and check his paper work. I sat there watching him sleep while holding his hand. His leg would twitch a few times but that was part of a panic attack. Everyone was in the waiting room but only 1 person was allowed in the room at the time and they all agreed that since I was able to calm Connor down at the house that I should be with him.

About 2 hours later the doctor came in to check on Connor. He was doing better but he was still sleeping. The doctor told me that he should wake up in the next hour or two. He was very impressed on how I settled Connor down at the house. He said it took guts to do that. The doctor left and I went back to watching Connor sleep. He looked so peaceful.

30 minutes later Connor moved his head towards me. He was awake! "Hey. How you feeling? "A little crappy." I smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked down at our hands. Connor squeezed my hand and tears started forming. He looked into my eyes and he had tears forming as well. "I'm really sorry brittany!" I was crying now. "I love you!" "I love you too!" I got up and hugged him still crying. He was crying too now. I pulled away and wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek. "What? No lips?" "No not yet. We still need to talk about it but you can't stress over it." He nodded his head and I sat back down, still holding his hand. He looked really guilty. "Hey, what's wrong?" "I'm sorry about all this. About cheating, about freaking out, about being here, about everything." His breathing was getting heavy. "No no no, it's ok. Just relax." I said as I got up and held his hands and put my hand on his head. He started taking deep breaths. I looked at him and smiled. I pressed the nurses button above the bed and soon enough a nurse walked in. "Hey! Your awake! How you feeling?" "Pretty good." The nurse looked at me. "He was about to have one again. But I calmed him down." She smiled at me and checked connor's paper work. "Well Connor I'm gonna give ya some medicine that's gonna make you a bit drowsy. But you'll only have to take this 3 more times then I'm gonna give you some anxiety medicine to help with your anxiety and panic attacks. If everything goes well and you don't have another attack you can go home in a week." She gave Connor his medicine then left. Connor turned his head towards me. "Do you have anything I can do? I'm kinda bored. I kinda wanna color." I laughed and got up and went to this little table that had coloring books and crayons. I pulled the tray that was next to the bed over Connor so he had a platform. I adjusted his bed so he was sitting up. He colored about 5 different pictures until the doctor came in and said that everyone was coming down to see him. The doctor said I could stay and that everyone was gonna come in one at a time.

Ricky was first. He barged in and ran over to Connor's bed. He pulled him into a huge hug. I loved their friendship. Ricky started crying. I ran to his side and calmed him down. When he pulled back Connor gave him a reassuring smile. Ricky smiled back and patted his shoulder. Then he left. Cassidy came in. She walked over and hugged Connor. Even though they didn't have the relationship him and Ricky had, they were still friends. Cassidy walked out, crying a little. Kian and Kassy came in. Kian gave Connor a hug and Kassy patted his leg. Kian backed up and Kassy kissed his forehead. They left and Sam walked in with Maddy not far behind him. Sam was crying and hugged Connor. Sam was crying when he was hugging Connor. Connor started to cry. "Hey sam," Sam looked up at me. I gave him a reassuring smile and he left. Maddy gave Connor a hug and left. It was me and Connor again. Connor looked over at me.

"I think I'm ready to explain myself."

********************************

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!

4.2k!!!! Amazing!!! Thank you guys for reading this. I'm sorry it took so long for the intense to kick in. So how are you Guys? CONNOR'S in the hospital!!! Sorry if this was depressing. I know I made someone cry but oh well.

*i didn't go over this chapter sorry for spelling errors**

Social media!

Twitter:

bewilliams1313

Instagram:

@kickster307 (personal)

@O2L_FANPAGE13 (fan page)

THE GIRLS!!!!

Steph: @o2l_pandas

Maddy: @missmaddy303

Cassidy: @cassidyelizabeth

Peace out Girl Scout!!

Brittany :)