Chapter 26

Chapter 26

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone left after they were done playing with Connors Xbox. Connor and I were laying on the couch watching red.

"Hey you getting tired?" It was nearly 11.

"Um no not really," but then I yawned. Stupid yawn. "I guess I am."

He held his hand out for me to take. I took it and we walked upstairs.

"I never finished giving you your present." Connor said, smiling.

"What?" We were at his door now.

He opened his door and I saw rose petals all over the floor and bed. Candles everywhere. I looked up at him and smiled. I hugged him. We walked into his room.

We kissed then connor closed the door.

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone left after they were done playing with my Xbox. Brittany and I were laying on the couch watching red.

"Hey you getting tired?" It was nearly 11.

"Um no not really," but then she yawned. "I guess I am."

I held out my hand out for brittany to take. She took it and we walked upstairs.

"I never finished giving you your present." I said, smiling.

"What?" We were at my door now.

I opened my door and Brittany saw rose petals all over the floor and bed. Candles everywhere. She looked up at me and smiled. She hugged him. We walked into my room.

We kissed then I closed the door.