Chapter 34

Chapter 34

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~

I was about to fall asleep when I heard Connor yelling.

"Where is she?"

There was some mumbling that I couldn't hear. Then I heard someone running up the stairs. Please don't be Connor. Please!!!

"Brittany?" Shit it was Connor.

I just laid there. Maybe he would leave. But he didn't. He walked over to my side of the bed. He bent down right in front of my face.

"I know your awake." Shoot. ABORT!!!!! ABORT!!! But he was in track. He would catch me if I tried to run. I just laid there, steadying my breathing so it looked like I was sleeping.

"Brittany, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing."

I couldn't take it.

"Why? Why did it have to be acacia? After everything with Sam?"

"I don't know. Blame it on the alcohol."

He didn't even smell like alcohol. He smelled like him.

"You don't even smell like alcohol."

He put his head down. He's been caught. "I'm sorry. Brittany I love you."

I noticed I've been crying. "If you loved me you would've never cheated. Also, if you knew we weren't gonna last, then why did you tell your parents you were gonna marry me?" That's the thing that has me confused.

"Brittany! I screwed up! Why can't you forgive me?"

"It takes a lot of guts to ask for forgiveness after cheating. I don't know."

"I promise that I won't do it again."

"How can you promise that? How can you keep a promise that you know you will break?"

"I won't break this promise."

"I don't know if I can trust you." I turned around and faced the other side of the room.

"I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I'll prove to you you can trust me again."

"Before you leave, I don't know how we will be for now on, but was I a good girlfriend? I mean you must've cheated for something I did."

"You are a great girlfriend. And you didn't do anything. It was me. I know what I did was wrong and I understand that you won't forgive me, but I hope someday you will. I love you Brittany. To the moon and back a hundred times."

Connor left the room and I broke down.

________________________

Heyy!! 2 chapters in 1 day?!? Amazballs right? Anyways the fight between Connor and Brittany? What do ya think? Comment what I should do to fix things!

Follow me!

Twitter- bewilliams1313

Instagram- kickster307 (personal)

O2LFANPAGE13 (o2l FANPAGE)

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS

Brittany :)