Chapter 45

Don't read this if your parents are around. It's for your own good.
--------------------------------------------

Chapter 45

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~

I got up quickly and changed into a lingerie I bought a couple days ago when I was shopping for clothes for our honeymoon. Even though I probably wasn't going to wear much. Haha.

Connor came out as I was laying down on our bed. He looked at me and smiled. "Bought that for me?" He came on top of me and started kissing my neck. "One of the few." I said, moving my neck to give him more space. "Well," he kissed my cheek. "You won't be wearing much that's for sure." He smiled and kissed me passionately. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and we French kissed for a while.

He got up and took off his shirt and pants. I smiled at his big bulge. "Lay down." I said, getting up. Connor replaced my spot and watched me. I slowly undid my zipper from the back. I took the straps off and looked at him. "I think I need some help." He chuckle and pulled the lingerie down past my breast, sucking on my nipples. He got it past my hips and dropped it to the floor. He stood up.

"I still get nervous whenever we have sex." He said, biting his lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him slowly. "I do too. But I know that no matter what happens, you'll always be there." He kissed me again and put his hands on my ass, slightly squeezing it. I moaned and he smiled into the kiss.

He pushed us up to the bed and I slipped off his boxers. I bobbed my head back and forth and he moaned my name. "Brittany, God." He intertwined his fingers in my hair, making me go deeper on him. I came out and licked his tip. He came on my tongue.

We laid down and he reached into the bedside table. "Don't bother with a condom." He looked confused. "Why?" "Because I'm on the pill." He nodded his head. "When did you get on the pill?" "After the twins were born. Now lets do this before I decide we stop." He charged into me (LOL) and I moaned his name very loudly. He silenced me by kissing me. "Shhh don't moan too loudly or well wake the twins." He whispered. He thrusted into me again and I gasped. "It's been quite some time, con. I need to get used to your size again." He laughed and thrusted into me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close.

He moaned my name and I could tell he came. I flipped us and I went up and down on his length. "I like this position. I get pleasured and I get to see your breast jiggle." He said. I quickly came and kissed him again.

He flipped us back to our starting position and slowly pumped. I wrapped my legs around him. "Fast baby." I moaned. He shook his head. I came again. That's why he went slow. He kissed me down my body, pulling out on his way down. He started to lick my clit, pumping with his finger. I moaned. I grabbed his hair and my back arched. "Relax beautiful." He said, rubbing my sensitive spot. "I love you." I said but it came out as a moan. "I love you too." He said. I felt pleasure hit me like a bullet and he liked me clean.

~~

Connor and I were laying on our bed, cuddling still naked.
"I can't believe we did it after two years." Connor said. "I forgot how large you were." I laughed. "If the twins wake up, you're up putting them back to sleep because I don't think I'd be able to walk to them." I said. He laughed. "I can always massage your hips for you." He said.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I said. "A lot yes." He kissed my temple.

"I love you con, more than anything."
"I love you too, Britt."

And with that, we fell asleep, without having to take care of the twins that night.

***************

Awko-taco!!! Yeah you better not have read that with your parents around.

I have written a new Jc Caylen fanfic!! Never Gonna Let Go!!! Go read it its with my works!!

I also have a promo for another one called Dem Rosy Cheeks. Who do you think it's about?

Comment who you think it's about, first one to get it right will be in the next chapter!!!

Brittany 🐨