Chapter 44

Chapter 44

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~

2 years later:

"Brittany you look beautiful!" Cassidy said, snapping a bunch of pictures of me. We were at a bridal store, looking/trying on bridal gowns.

"I can't believe I'm marrying my dream guy!" I said, playing with a little string on the dress. Connor and I have finally picked a date after 2 years!

"Mommy, mommy!" Suddenly Cadence and Bentley came running in, Connor trailing in after them. I laughed, watching Bentley run after Cadence around my legs.

Connor stopped, stunned, staring at me. I giggled. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I said to Connor. I guess he took that literal because he pulled out his phone and took a picture.

He kissed me on the cheek. "I want to take this off and do so many dirty things to you." He whispered in my ear. I laughed. "I think we should wait until the honeymoon before trying again." He looked down, pouting. "But we haven't had a night like that since New York."

I pulled him close to me, whispering, "maybe when we get home, when Cadence and Bentley are taking a nap, we could go to our room, do a couple blows and hands?" He looked me in the eye, with his seductive look and smiled. He kissed me. "I'll take you up on that offer. Bentley, Cadence! Let's give mommy some more time in here."

"But I'm hungry!" Bentley screamed. "Calm down! I'll get you some food." Connor said. He kissed me one more time. "Bye." "Bye." I watched them leave.

"Dang Connor's a good dad." Cassidy said.

"Ricky's gonna be a good dad." I looked at her through the mirror. She looked at me, shocked. "Oh come on. You can't fool me! I could see that baby bump! You're practically glowing!" She started laughing uncontrollably! (Haha the way you laugh like crazy. Man do I miss it cass)

We got home and I got the mail. There were some post cards. From Jepanie, Saddy, and Kiassy!

"Greetings from Hawaii!" Was from Jepanie (jc and Stephanie.)

"Hey Connor, Brittany, Bentley, and Cadence! We just wanted to say greetings from Hawaii! We're having such a wonderful honeymoon and we are bringing home a surprise! (Hint: it involves 3 months!!) Well, can't wait for your wedding! See you soon! Love Stephanie, Jc, and Surprise!"

"Boy is it windy!" From Saddy (Sam and Maddy).

"It surely is windy in Massachusetts! This is the best vacation we've ever taken! We miss you and the babies! Send pictures! And Brittany don't forget to send pics of you in your dress! Ta ta for now loves! Sam and Maddy."

"Pass the fans!" From Kiassy (Kian and Kassy).

"We miss seeing you all! It's so hot down here in Mexico. But we're learning Spanish! Me llamo kian y Kassy! ¿Como estas? Haha well we'll see you at the wedding. We'll be the really tan ones! Bye bye, lots of love, Kiassy!"

I walked into the house and didn't see anyone. I walked upstairs and Connor was tucking Bentley and Cadence in their beds. He turned around and smiled. He pointed down towards his dick and I chuckled. I handed him the post cards and pulled him into our room.

He sat on the bed reading them and I went into the bathroom and did my business.

I came out and he already had his pants and boxers off. I laughed and he looked up from his phone.

I got down and did a couple blows and hands, almost waking up Cadence and Bentley because of Connors moans. We laid down and cuddled.

"Is that gonna hold you over until the honeymoon?" I asked, pulling my sweatshirt off and laying down in my tank top.