Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hand in hand, Connor and Brittany walk to Brittany's car. Connor opens the drivers door for Brittany. Brittany gets in and Connor hops in. They look at each other then Brittany's says, "you ready?"

"Oh I'm ready.", Connor says.

"Ok!!"

Brittany and Connor are cruising down town blaring 'I DON'T CARE!' with no care in the world.

When suddenly a car comes swerving at them! Brittany having fast reflexes steps on the breaks. She just barely touches the car.

Brittany looks over at Connor. It looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Brittany grabs his hand.

"You ok?"

"Yah. I'm fine. Just saw my life flash before my eyes. That's all."

Brittany squeezes Connor's hand. Brittany backs up and goes around the car. Now there one there way to whataburger.

CONNORS POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn Brittany looks beautiful tonight. How could she look even beautiful than usual?

We get to whataburger. I get out and walk to the front of the car and wait for her to get out. She gets out and I just can't help but stare. She's just so perfect.

She smiles and takes my hand and we walk into whataburger. But before we walk in I whisper in Brittany's ear, "don't be afraid to pig out". Oh god. That smile!!

As we walk into whataburger I can't help but think about her smile. I really hope our kids have it.

"Our what?"

"What?" Shit I've been thinking out loud.

"You said you wanted our kids to have my smile."

"What no I didn't." Shit I think she's got me cornered.

"Yes you did. I heard you."

Damn.

"Ok yes I said it. I'm sorry."

"Hah I'm just kidding that's cute"

"Haha yah....."

"Ok babe what do you want?" Brittany asks me.

"Oh no no britt you go first"

We walk up to the cashier and we order. She's so cute when she orders. She got a #2 (double whataburger meal) with a diet coke. I got a #3 (triple whataburger meal) with a sprite.

As we wait for our meals we had realized we had a lot of eyes watching us. I guys Brittany couldn't take it anymore.

"OK ALL YOU MOTHA FUCKAS NEED TO STOP STARING!!!! YES WE ARE DRESS UP. THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE WE'RE ON A DATE. A ROMANTIC ONE FOR THE MATTER!!! SO MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!"

Jeez Brittany is smoking hot when she's mad. I think I'm a little turned on.

"Ok babe just don't mind them. Their only staring because you have something they don't. And that's beauty," I say kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I just feel a little self conscious about myself being all dressed up in a burger joint."

"Haha don't be silly. You look FRANTASTIC!!
(Haha get it? If you don't check out CONNORS videos on YouTube.)

"Thanks babe," she said kissing my chin.

Now our order was ready and we sat down and ate. Man, she really pigged out.

When we were down we went to the beach. I took off my shoes and socks an rolled up my pants. Brittany took off her heels and we put them in a place where no one could take them.

Brittany looked a little cold so I went back to her car and got a blanket. I came back and picked her up bridal style and spun her around. I put her down and put the blanket around her. I looked down at her. She looked up at me. Jeez I love her. I really do. She took the blanket off of her and wrapped it around both of us, making us get even closer.

I put my hands around her waist. She put we hands around my neck. I really wanted to kiss her but it was only the second date. I thought about asking if I could kiss her. But I decided not to. I think she was expecting to.

But then I saw it. A little pucker. She was waiting for a kiss. I looked her in the eyes. I put a hand on her neck. And I went for it.

Sparks. Everywhere. I hope she felt it too.

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Why wasn't he kissing me? I want him to kiss me. Maybe I should pucker a little. Give him a hint.

So I did. I puckered. I knew it was coming. He put one hand on my neck. And he dived right in. Man he tasted good. I could taste his burger. With a little minty freshness.

Sparks. Everywhere. I hope he felt it too.