Chapter 36

«recap»

"I think I'm ready to explain myself"

Chapter 36

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Connor you don't have to right now. Maybe sometime later." "No! I want to do it now." He snapped at me. I took a deep breath. "Ok go. But be calm." "I will." Connor sat up and took a sip of water. "After what happened with Sam and acacia, acacia came over to sam's while I was there. Sam had left to go get us Taco Bell. When she came over, she sat on the couch and I sat on the far end away from her. I was on my phone for most of the time so it didn't really bother me. But then she started talking." He stopped. "Is that all you wanna talk about right now?" I ask placing my hand on his leg. "No. I just needed to stop for a moment. But she kept saying stuff like, "oh I wish me and Sam never broke up" "I can't stand not being with Sam!", then the next thing i know, she's on me and we were making out. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it." He glanced over at me and continued. "I never wanted to do that. I don't know why I ever did that. But after that, we had a fling. Mostly making out. We never hung out or got to know each other. I felt so guilty for what I did. I told acacia I never wanted to do any of that. I regretted everything. I told her never to call me, see me, or contact me ever again. I hoped that she forgot all about it. But I guess she didn't. I went to the party hopping nothing would happen. Just spend the night dancing with you," he squeezed my hand. "But once I let go of your hand, it all went down hill. When I went to get our drinks, I bumped into someone. Little did I know it was acacia. She looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't stand her. I glared at her then started walking back to you but then she grabbed my hand and pulled onto the couch. I didn't realize what happened until Jc pulled her away from me." Connor looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I had no idea that that would happen. Especially to him! "Brittany, I'm so so so so so so sorry about what I did. I'm sorry for blaming the alcohol on this. But mostly I'm sorry I lied and kept this from you. I know I shouldn't of cheated. I can tell you I won't ever do this again. I want you to forgive me and I know that I'm going to have to regain your trust and I'm willing to do that. I just don't want to loose you." He had tears running down his face. I wiped them away and smiled at him. I kept my hand on his cheek and he held it there. "I'm so proud that you actually wanted to talk about this so early." He smiled at me and I knew he was glad that I understood him. Right then, the doctor came in.

"Hey Connor! Glad to see your awake! How you feeling?" "I'm feeling pretty good." He squeezed my hand. "Your girlfriend's a good luck charm. Make sure to keep hold of her." Connor smiled at me.

"Oh I intend to."

***********************************

Heyyyyyyyyyy!!! Sorry it's short. Wanted to fill you guys on what's goin on in the story.

Btdubs!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY O2L!!! It's amazing how 6 guys can make huge impact on ones life. High five if you agree! (Virtual high five)

Anywayssssss

It's been an amazing ride guys! I've really love writing this. But I must say, I haven't been getting the amount of comments I want. Ill make a deal with y'all's. 5 comments, and 3 votes and ill update 😃

Butttt

I also have another fan fiction coming up! I think I've already mentioned it in one of my chapters but its called stay cloudy. And it's about the one, the only, JC CAYLEN!! You can go read the description. Just go to my profile and its in my works.

But I'm not gonna start writing it until I'm done with this one so sit back down from frustration. (Am I the only one who does that when someone writes a fan fiction and they leave it at a good part and they don't make a sequel?)

I think I might also start a ranting book. It's where I rant about stuff and you guys agree/disagree on the stuff I rant about. If you want me to do it you can inbox me or message me.

But other than that, I'm gonna go! O k guys see ya la ter! Stay beautiful ill see ya next time! I love you and see ya next time ( covers lens)! Bye! I love you! (Kisses hand and covers lens)! Ill see ya later bye! (Kisses hands)

^^^^ o2ls outros.

**P.S. I didn't go over this so sorry for the errors**

Social media:

Twitter:

@bewilliams1313

FOLLOW KYLEE!

@kailalincoln

Instagram:

@kickster307 (personal)

@O2L_FANPAGE13 (o2l fan page)

ALL THE GIRLS!!

Steph- @o2l_pandas

Maddy- @missmaddy303

Cassidy- @cassidyelizabeth88

Kassy- @kamcfadden

Kylee- kaila_lincoln

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!!

Brittany :)