Chapter 14

Chapter 14

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get down to Connor's dorm and we walk in on Ricky and some girl.

They were asleep so connor took a bull horn and pressed the horn. Ricky was now pissed.

Ricky got up and tackled Connor. It looked like he was hurting him but I know they were just fooling. I love how brotherly they are.

They get up, hug it out, Connor changes and we go down to get food. After we eat we went for a walk.

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe do you mind if I vlog?" I ask Brittany.

"Yah sure. But don't say anything about us yet." She says. I don't think she wants anyone knowing yet. Ill make a separate video for that.

"Hey my fellow fans," I start out, "today is our last day of freedom until we have to go to school," I hear Brittany chuckle so I look at her.

"Want to be in my vlog?" I ask her grabbing her hand. She said sure so I say this, "ok everyone this is my new friend Brittany." She waves into my camera. "Hi," she says.

We stop to sit on a bench and I say to the camera, "ok so this vlog was super short and I have to go. Ok bye!!" Then I eat the camera.

Brittany was actually really surprised I hadn't said anything. She's so cute.

"So what know?" I ask.

"I don't know," she says.

So we just sit there.