Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Omg you are amazing," Connor said to Brittany as she was making goofy noises at people who walked by on the streets. "Hahaha Brittany. Wait her comes a pretty big one!" As Brittany is laughing she gathers her laughter and the starts making thumping noises at the large man coming past the window. Connor bursted out laughing. So did Brittany.

When Connor and Brittany had finished their lunches they put their trays on the tray table and left.

CONNORS POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you having fun?", I ask Brittany.

"Ya ya of course I am", she replies.

"We'll you just seem a little down," I grab her hand and entangle her fingers with mine. "Are you sure?"

"Connor, I wouldn't of let you hold my hand if I wasn't having fun," she removes her hand from mine. I stopped. She laughs, "come on I'm just kidding," she takes my hand in hers and we walk all the way to the beach, which wasn't far.

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey connor?"

"Yes Brittany?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, but I wish I did."

Connor looks down at me with his perfect green eyes. I look up at Connor, then I look down at his lips. He temps me by biting his lower lip, oh how sexy I thought that was. Just as he was about to kiss me, a kite came out of no where and hit us, ruining our moment. He just let go of my hand and we started walking back to campus. But at the beach I felt something.

Something real.