Chapter 18

Chapter 18

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure your ready?" I ask her.

"Yes," she says nodding her head.

"You don't have to do it for me. Ill still love you if we don't do it."

"No I wanna do it. I would've asked earlier, but I wanted to make sure you were the one. And you are."

I look at her. She did look like she wanted to do it.

"Ok."

I pulled her in for a kiss. We kissed passionately. I itched for a little tongue but she wasn't as inviting as I was. Not yet. But after trying to convince her, she gave in. We kissed with tongue for a while.

I picked her up and put her on the counter. I started to go down her neck when she whispered, "hold on". She hopped off the counter and started walking towards the living room.

"Stay here for a minute." She said. I did as I was told and she walked away. I heard her down the hall, "come up in 3 mins"

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to make a trail with my clothes.

I took off my shoe.

I took off my shirt.

I took off my other shoe.

I took off my sock

I took off my pants.

Almost to Connors room.

I take off my other sock.

At Connors door I took off my bra and underwear and closed the door.

I went and laid on Connors bed.

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

3....2.....1.... Ok now it's time to find her.
I turn the corner to find her shoe. Walked a little and found her shirt. Started walking up the stairs when I found her shoe and pants. I walk to my door and see her bra and underwear on the door knob. I take it off and I see her laying on my bed, naked.

God she looked beautiful. I didn't say that just because I see her naked.

I went on the bed and started kissing her passionately. She started tugging at my shirt. I took it off. I could tell she was getting excited. She got up a little to unbutton my pants. She definitely wasn't expecting what she saw.

BRITTANY'S POV~~~~~~~~~

I got up I little to unbutton his pants. I wasn't expecting what I saw. What I saw was a huge bulge in his boxers. I looked at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. I didn't know if he wanted me to suck on it.

I looked up at Connor before I pulled down his boxers. He nodded his head and I pulled down his boxers. 8inches. Impressive. I looked up at him and he just kissed me. He could tell I was a little scared. He knew I hadn't done this before. All he said was, "if you want the suck on it, go ahead. I don't want to pressure you anymore than this."

So I laid back down and we did it.

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

That must've been the best sex I ever had. I made sure I was gentle on her. We used protection. Nothing broke. She seemed happy after it. I was glad she was happy.

We went to sleep.