Chapter 9

Chapter 9

CONNOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow. You look stunning. You look amazing. You look-"

"Haha I know connor. Would you like to come in for a glass of water?"

"YESS please."

I walk into her room and she closes the door after me. She get me a glass of water and we sit down on her bed.

"So where am I taking this fine lady tonight?"

"You are taking me to this very very nice place called 'what a burger'"

"But why are we dressed up for?!"

"Because that's the food part of the date. After that were gonna go for a walk on the beach. Ok?"

"Ok. But before we leave I think I should give you something. Since this is our second date, I wanted to give you something. It's not a ring yet, but," I said walking into the hallway to get her the roses I got her, "it's a start."

"Oh Connor their beautiful!"

"There's something else I wanted to say, I know it's said a lot, but I really do mean it."

I pull out a fake rose from the bunch of roses and said, "I promise to love you until all of these die. It may not be a proper proposal but, brittany? Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I say on one knee.

I was getting a little worried because she was just staring at me. Does that mean she's thinking? Is she going to say yes? God I hope she does.

"Connor,"

"Yes?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

"Yes!!!" I get up and hug her.

"Ok let's get going."