~2~

Cass POV

What did she mean by that? I stared at the spot in the doorway where Lilly had just been. Enzo shrugged and sat next to me with his cake. What? So this bitch could sit in his spot but I couldn't. I crossed my arms and leaned back. I couldn't believe he was with such a witch when he could have Lilly. I could tell. She wants him but won't do anything to hurt him.

"What's wrong with her?" Enzo wondered. His girlfriend twirled a piece of her hair around her fingers and blew a small bubble, letting it pop.

"No clue," Rosanna said and I glared at her a little.

"I'm going to go get some air," I hissed before leaving. I couldn't stand being in the same room as her. I stepped outside and into the cool air. Something caught my eye. A red and black 2016 Dodge Challenger sat next to the rental car Enzo was using. I recognized Lilly right away, despite her being hunched over and leaning against the driver's side door.

I approached the car and opened the passenger door. Her head jerked up and she glanced at me. I paused. Even crying she was pretty. Her eyes were really different. Half of each eye is a bright almost lime green, the other half is a darker shade of blue. How had I not noticed that she had heterochromia iridum before? I slid into the seat and she leaned towards me. I pulled her arms to me and around my sides, wrapping my arms around her. One hand cradled her head, the other on the small of her back. She cried for a few minutes before pulling away before wiping her hand over the wet spot on my chest and letting out a small laugh.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Here." I grabbed her phone and pressed the one. It was a picture of a pure white cat with bright blue eyes. I unlocked it, surprised to find she didn't have a password. Her background was even better. It was the picture of her with her eye crossed making a funny face. Enzo's face was there too, making a similar face. "I'll give you my number and you can text me whenever."

I typed in my number under new contact and put in Big Cassmaster as my name, making her smile when I showed her. She wiped her eyes and sent me a smiley face message. I laughed and kissed her forehead before getting out and going back to the room. Rosanna was still there but after making Lilly feel better I could combat her stanky skank ass.

"Sup," Enzo greeted. He sat in his chair with her in his lap. She was leaning against his shoulder and I tried not to scowl. My phone dinged again and a message popped up. Lilly had sent me a picture of her making a silly face. I shook my head and let out a small laugh on accident. Enzo cocked an eyebrow. "Who's that you're going all giggly over?"

"Lilly," I told the truth. "She sent me a silly pic."

"When did you give her your number?"

"A little after she got here." I made a silly face and took a pic, sending it to her. I got a smiley face in return. "She's so adorable. I love her eyes."

"They are awesome aren't they?"

"I wonder how I didn't notice them at first."

"Maybe cause she was too busy looking down," Rosanna suggested. She let out a fake giggle.

I stopped and glared at her. "Back off. You've been taking shots at her the whole time she's been here."

"What are you talking about Cass?" Enzo defended. He stood and clenched his fists. "You ain't gonna talk to my girl like that."

"You are a stupid fuck aren't you?" I hissed back, standing as well. Rosanna's eyes widened and she slipped out without Enzo noticing.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means you don't get it. Lilly doesn't like Rosanna and neither do I. Do you know the things that bitch says to her? I don't know who Trevor is but it doesn't seem like it should be that bitches business."

"Rosanna would never say anything about Lilly's ex-fiancé." F-fiancé? Woah.

"She did!"

"Screw you!"