~11~

Shirt: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/31/45/32/314532433e4a557e23e44a9208b00f17.jpg

Shorts: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2a/63/10/2a6310bdf2b1f75452c7400295be85e0.jpg 

Shoes: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8b/40/22/8b40221277cb9d1387f61a3f472baba6.jpg 

Bathing suit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d0/c1/b4/d0c1b4119eaa25b3e673d10184f5f0cc.jpg

Lilly POV

I had arrived late the night before. My bed had been too comfortable for me to leave after I had laid down. Now I faced the consequences. I woke to a banging on my door. Still half asleep I stumbled towards the thick wood and opened it. Enzo grinned at me before scanning me. I wore nothing but the shirt he had let me borrow. It was pretty large on me. His lips twitched.

"How you doin'?" He asked.

I laughed. "What a stupid question..."

"Put on some clothes. Get your bathing suit on under it. We gonna get some food then hit the pool."

I smiled before leaving the doorway. He followed me in before plopping on the bed. I pulled out my bathing suit, slipping it on under the shirt through some secret girl methods. The one piece was black with a deep dip in the middle. A string held the two sides together. The sides and back were almost completely cloth-less. The string hooked in the back. I pulled off his shirt and threw it on his head. Quickly I pulled on my black and white, stripped shorts and my black tank top that said "All sunshine and fuckin rainbows". He threw the shirt onto the bed and looked me over. He read the tank top and shook his head while smiling.

"Let's go," he laughed.

"Let me get my shoes on douchebag," I stuck my tongue out. His eyes lingered on it before I pulled it back in. I grabbed my black sandals. They have black skulls over the part that goes between the toes. Another one was in the middle of my foot. White metal circles lined each edge and the triangle over my foot was black. I zipped the backs while grabbing his arm. He grinned and pulled me up and over his shoulder. When I had gotten up Yuuki hadn't been there so there was no one to save me.

He carried me through the building like that. We moved towards laughter and I struggled more. Suddenly his other arm, the one that wasn't holding me like a potato sack, grabbed my legs. I felt a hand come down on my backside and yelped. Enzo turned and Yuuki grinned at me. Her hair had been pulled up into a bun and she wore a black two piece top with some dark jean shorts. Senyaa stood snickering behind her, Brock Lesnar holding the woman's hand and kissing her fingers. Brittany stood between Senyaa and Tsubaki. Cass stood behind the girls, trying his best to stifle a laugh. I pouted and looked at him.

"Cassmaster!" I whined and he froze. "Save me!"

He sighed. "But I like this view."

Enzo snorted while my face went beet red. "Awwww!" Yuuki exclaimed. "She's so cute when she blushes." I reached towards her with my hand and swung wildly. She laughed and stepped backward.

"Hey Eric," I said. "You should put me down."

"Nah."

The group began walking towards the vehicle. I sighed and decided not to fight it. Eventually he plopped me in the back seat, Yuuki sliding in on one side while Enzo slid in the other. Cass slid in the front. Brock, Senyaa, Tsubaki, and Brittany taking a different car. We decided on the White Wolf Café. I got the Usual which consisted of two eggs your way, hash browns, home fries, and ham. The place smelled hella good. The little bell over the door twinkled as some people walked in. I looked up to find more WWE superstars. Enzo stood and shook hands with the dudes. I stayed seated and Enzo glanced at me.

"Lilly these are Roman Reigns, his cousins Jimmy and Jey, and Dean Ambrose," Enzo introduced. Roman extended a hand towards me and I flinched backwards. He pulled his hand back slowly, looking slightly offended. Enzo smiled at me. "Don't take it personally Reigns. She only does that when she first meets you." He leaned down next to me, one hand on the table and the other on the back of my chair. "He's got a beautiful wife and child he loves very much. Some with Jimmy and Jey. Dean won't do nothing neither. Senyaa would kick his ass. After me of course."

I snorted. "Awww. How sawft of you!"

"Oi!" He exclaimed backing away. "I ain't sawft."

"S-a-w-f-t," I spelled. "Sawft!"

"I ain't sawft," he restated. "You are." He sat across from me and leaned against the table. "I remember when you weren't sawft. I remember at prom how you beat that chick's ass for touching me."

"I happen to remember sawft Eric," I started. "The one who took me to prom after he scared everyone away cause he felt bad."

"I remember sawft Lilly who chose the cheapest dress because her parents paid for it with their car money."

"I remember myself beating that bitches ass even more for ripping it," I laughed.

"I also happen to know that sawft Lilly saved up her work money, taking the bus or her bike to school and work, and using the money to pay for her parent's car." He shot.

"I also happen to know that sawft Enzo got the boss to put half his check in mine so I could do that. That means we both sawft." I grinned. He grinned back and Cass cleared his throat.

"If you guys are done eye fucking?" He said. I sent him a look while Enzo started up a conversation with Reigns. "Am I the only one who noticed they didn't deny it?"

"You aren't," Senyaa laughed.

The lunch went on with me getting to know the new men I hadn't met before. They were good men in my eyes. Roman spoke of his wife and child in absolute love. It actually made me sad. Enzo finished his food and stretched, placing a hand on my back to rub it. I smiled at him and finished my food. When we all finished we went out to the cars, ready to hang out in the sun.